4K 4:2:2 Receiver available?

serkanguzel

Registered

4;2;2 in the first video is unproven.

Second video ; 4;2;2 proved. But there is an SD channel.( 576i ; so, mpeg2 )

CPU usage is too high ;

Because feeds are usually published as Mpeg4, the evidence in this video is useless, so…

Previously, someone tried out HD video from Kodi. But it didn't work and KODI made the device a brick.

Since "4;2;2" is a commercial sampling type, hardware manufacturers avoid giving hardware-based support to "4;2;2".

That is, hardware-based decoding for "4; 2; 2" is only available in commercial products. Expamle product ;
https://ai-sat.com/ai-sat/decoders-...mpeg4-sd-hd-422-dvb-s2-3gip-out-receiver-used

As for the consumer products front;

E.g; one of the sample products. For Windows device ;

Code:
http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-MiniPC-TV-BOX-118-1.html

0r

https://tr.aliexpress.com/item/EGLOBAL-st-oyun-bilgisayar-Intel-i9-8950HK-Xeon-E-2176M-6-ekirdekli-12-Konular-12-M/32835067900.html?spm=a2g10.10010108.1000014.3.8c6f185f4GXXEE&pvid=2fae2428-74ae-415a-97b9-a20430a8ce42&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreOtherSeller&scm=1007.13338.112237.000000000000000&scm-url=1007.13338.112237.000000000000000&scm_id=1007.13338.112237.000000000000000

The easiest way to solve "4:2:2" is to use one of the devices running windows. Of course, even with this device "4: 2: 2" will be solved with the help of codecs ! But the good news. The processor load will be no more than 35%. ( For 720p/1080i/p & H.264 videos )

Okay, why do we have to solve codecs in consumer products with "4:2:2" ?
See; even graphics card manufacturers avoid solving hardware-based "4:2:2"

So, so, so… Need Windows Media Player device + tv card.

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

azboxgo

Registered
I totally agree with serkanguzel.

With my Beelink X55 Ultimate miniPC (quad-core Pentium Silver J5005, up to 2.8GHz) with Windows 10 and a humble USB Geniatech HD Star DVB-S2,
I have noproblem whatsoever with Full HD 4:2:2 H.264 (BISS encrypted) feeds using software decoding with the LAV filter.
Typical CPU utilization is between 35% and 40%.

Too bad that signal is often too low for my 100cm dish...

nico39

Registered
Does anyone have information for s905x3 processor?
9ay5k8.png

serkanguzel

Registered
Does anyone have information for s905x3 processor?

Where is the product equipped with the "dvb-s2 tuner" and the "s905x3 processor" ?

In other words, it is not helpful to idea without any product manufactured with dvb-s2 tuners.

Do not suggest that I will "produce solutions with a chain of compositions and assemblies". So, don't say "I'll stream it to the media player from PC to dvb-s2". Because those things are always shit.( püsürlü )

Of course I have an idea about the s905x3 processor. But in terms of product, I do not want to give opinion without a product belonging to consumer electronics.

The product;

1. Must be s905x3 processor

2. Must be dvb-s2 tuner

Then I will explain my opinion.

nico39

Registered
Where is the product equipped with the "dvb-s2 tuner" and the "s905x3 processor" ?

Not yet. But still exciting for me.
I'm interested in devices like as Odroid, Le Potato etc.Libreelec supports these devices. And Usb tuners is working in this operating system.I don't have the budget to buy a computer. (Malum TL dolar karşısında eridi)

Of course, a real sat receiver can also release out in the future.I will follow the developments.

Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
please type your genius idea here )

Good idea my friend, because our friend doesn't believe it will be possible.

No need for genius. If you dominate the terminology, already everything is clearly seen.

4;2;2 is a commercial sampling type and has two legs. What are these two legs? If you read my message 24th carefully, you can see these two legs.

To act cautiously, I said that he would not express ideas without seeing the product.

Don't be funny when you say satire.

Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
hola < <genius> >:D

Oh, how did you torture us with the same messages over and over again? ((:)(
better go and test this= = => the link from Alibaba

Holaaa… My "easy smart" friend. :D

We talked to the processors.

However, you gave the example of the product. :D

See if the processor in the product you're linking to has 4;2;2 capabilities ?( Montage M88CS8001-S )

Adiós easy smart amigo. :D

Demirbank wishes for a good work and plenty of sun. :D

ViVA_MTV

Registered
See if the processor in the product you're linking to has 4;2;2 capabilities ?( Montage M88CS8001-S )
if you want you can watch it for yourself;)
again you are talking about the old?
remember no processor talking or You can read thread name by called " 4K 4:2:2 Receiver available? "
you have already tortured us with your processors and talk about them :mad:

Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
if you want you can watch it for yourself;)
again you are talking about the old?
remember no processor talking or You can read thread name by called " 4K 4:2:2 Receiver available? "
you have already tortured us with your processors and talk about them :mad:

I won't waste my time. Because you won't understand.

I mentioned in my 24th message how to decode 4;2;2 …

Let me know if you can find a way out of my 24th message.

dankargo

Donating Member
Why can't you just stream 4:2:2 transmissions from an Enigma2 receiver to VLC from Openwebif?

I'm using an Octagon SF8008 receiver and I just upgraded my entire network to gigabit with CAT6 cables. 4:2:2 is streaming perfectly and I am quite happy with this method.

serkanguzel

Registered
Why can't you just stream 4:2:2 transmissions from an Enigma2 receiver to VLC from Openwebif?

I'm using an Octagon SF8008 receiver and I just upgraded my entire network to gigabit with CAT6 cables. 4:2:2 is streaming perfectly and I am quite happy with this method.

Can you send it to TV again from than VLC ?

So, everyone wants to start on TV and end on TV.

Your method; is the "compound + mechanism" chain.

However, the solution in my 24th message is only the compound. And start on TV, it ends on TV. ;)

Bileşim = compound
Düzenek/tertibat = mechanism

So, it was compound. ( Windows Media Player + DVB-S2 TV card )

And start on TV, it ends on TV.

Last edited:

dankargo

Donating Member
Can you send it to TV again from than VLC ?

So, everyone wants to start on TV and end on TV.

Your method; is the "compound + mechanism" chain.

However, the solution in my 24th message is only the compound. And start on TV, it ends on TV. ;)

I can open the 4:2:2 feed directly from the VLC app on my Amazon Fire TV if I wanted to. I have tested this and also works, providing its connected through ethernet.