Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

alitinko

Registered
Another question from me, sorry if it's a dumb question. :)
Is there a minimum number of EMM keys in softcam.k_ey file or would a working few of them suffice to do the job?
Because I had 5-6 of them and waiting time was shorter, like 4-5 mins.
Now there are 14 EMM keys and I have to wait almost 12 mins for AFN to clear.
I forgot which ones I added later, on top or bottom of the list, and don't want to try them one by one, any recommendation on this?
Thanks in advance.

Rickk

Registered
max is 32 (thx predator) optimal not more than 10 emm keys in each group
mixing is a very good variant
so there is always the possibility of a hit, with me that works so within - to 2min
for example:
001XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
002XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
003XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
004XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
005XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
006XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:

predator_2

Donating Member
EMM keys per group.

Changeset 11438 with Emu 776
[powervu] Increase usuable EMM keys per group id to 32
Previously the EMM algorithm was using the first 16 EMM keys for each group id. If there were more EMM keys for a group, they were simply ignored. Now the capacity has been increased to 32 keys. Also did some minor optimizations and added comments to the code.

ferretPopsicle

Donating Member
I have oscam emu working on my Octagon SF8008 with Powervu with SoftCam.Key to this extent: I can watch channels which require one key only, but not channels which require two keys.

What happens is the one key channels grab the info from SoftCam.Key as desired, but the two key channels search constant.cw (which, as I understand it, is by design).

The problem is I don't know how to format and manually enter my working Powervu key pairs into constant.cw and hence can't watch the two key channels.

Is there a how-to somewhere that would describe in full detail how to convert Powervu keys to constant.cw format?

Is there (or will there be) an oscam emu that can read key PAIRS from SoftCam.Key?

Or is there an oscam configuration setting that will tell the reader to look for the second key in SoftCam.Key when needed?

EDIT:

SOLVED: Discovered the need to use differing group ID's for keys 00 and 01.

Last edited:

kebien

Registered
I have oscam emu working on my Octagon SF8008 with Powervu with SoftCam.Key to this extent: I can watch channels which require one key only, but not channels which require two keys.

What happens is the one key channels grab the info from SoftCam.Key as desired, but the two key channels search constant.cw (which, as I understand it, is by design).

The problem is I don't know how to format and manually enter my working Powervu key pairs into constant.cw and hence can't watch the two key channels.

Is there a how-to somewhere that would describe in full detail how to convert Powervu keys to constant.cw format?

Is there (or will there be) an oscam emu that can read key PAIRS from SoftCam.Key?

Or is there an oscam configuration setting that will tell the reader to look for the second key in SoftCam.Key when needed?

EDIT:

SOLVED: Discovered the need to use differing group ID's for keys 00 and 01.
I do not understand what are you trying to do.

Constant CW is a key that is sent directly to the CA device,not processed through any algorithm,being this powervu,seca,viaccess.
Is the Plain control word the CA device need to decrypt CSA video.

Powervu keys ARE NOT CONTROL WORDS , this mean the powervu keys you know are useless to be sent to the CA device.
I think you are mixing up definitions and you still using softcam.key keys.

Powervu,as any other CA system uses ONE KEY AT A TIME,never uses 2 of them.
You will enter key 00 and key 01,but only one of them will be used,never both together.The idea to have keys 00 and 01 is because the provider needs to update a key,they send a new one to replace the one that is not in use at the moment,to be ready to be used when needed.

Under any circumstances powervu will be decrypted using keys in Constant.cw file,no matter how you write them.
Plus,powervu autoroll in Oscam will never update keys in other files than softcam.key.

I tried to explain to you and hope you understand that Constant.cw file is not used for powervu.

I only found ONE SERVICE using powervu in constant CW,but I am sure we are not talking about the same,since the key layout would be very different from what constant.cw allows,it uses different control words for video and audio,and should direct to use the DES engine...

ferretPopsicle

Donating Member
I tried to explain to you and hope you understand that Constant.cw file is not used for powervu.
You are right that I do not understand the differences between Powervu, code words and BISS. Thank you, kebien, for your kind reply. I hope to learn more as I go along.

ferretPopsicle

Donating Member
How can I make the new/updated oscam I just installed visible to the Softcam Selection in the "blue button?"

Thanks.

Last edited:
O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

You do not see that satellite from Frankfurt.
Is below the horizon,plus is in an American beam,nothing to Europe

Hey @kebien.

3980 L 21600 espn brasil c band frequence

C band hemi beam signal ok report flysat and lyngsat

But ses company give info hemi west beam and hemi east beam

Hemi west usa and other america countries

Hemi east europe countries

@furzi
Oscam emu latest ver. 11444 r781 powervu work
Only mtn doesnt work.
You need first @Rick said 1.2 mt dish and c band lnb

furzi

Registered
hey sorgos
the footprint shows 41 db for middle-europe(90-115cm)
c band hemi east beam.
are you located in luxemburg?and confirm the receiption.
need a circular c band lnb for my motorrized laminas 1200!

furzi

kebien

Registered

Hey @kebien.

3980 L 21600 espn brasil c band frequence

C band hemi beam signal ok report flysat and lyngsat

But ses company give info hemi west beam and hemi east beam

Hemi west usa and other america countries

Hemi east europe countries

@furzi
Oscam emu latest ver. 11444 r781 powervu work
Only mtn doesnt work.
You need first @Rick said 1.2 mt dish and c band lnb

I understand the Hemi beam aiming to Europe.Have not seen the map.
The point is C band will need at least 3 meter dish.At least from anywhere in America.
I see no reports of Europe watching SES6 channels at all with a 1.2 meter dish.
But I'll be happy you guys correct me on this one too.

VIP
I've got good reception of many transponders on 40.5°W on the European beam in the UK with my old 1.80m PF. I think with a well peaked, good quality 1.2m it may just be possible too?

kebien

Registered
I've got good reception of many transponders on 40.5°W on the European beam in the UK with my old 1.80m PF. I think with a well peaked, good quality 1.2m it may just be possible too?

Can you get ESPN brazil with a 1.8m?

otokoc

Registered
What is ecm key for espn brazil?ı have black screen with oscam11443

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi