can't install

pedro06

Registered
A friend of me came with a ipbox 9000hd and wanted me to fix it to work wiht emulators... Now I have tried several images but can't manage it to install any emu's. I did place them in the tmp folder and several of thems show up in the manual install and it did "says" that it have been installed...but no... Can't see nor find them... Yesterday I use at least 7 hours trying..... readinfg the forum...trying other images... but not.... I have also tried to change the url2 via ftp but it will not allow that change....
Now I have installed the SifTeam-0.9.4-r13791 for Ipbox 9000 image... the same happens for this one :mad:

What can I do?

By the way... I'm not very familiar with the Ipbox...more experience with the dreambox

Sincerely Pedro

triplex1

Registered
A friend of me came with a ipbox 9000hd and wanted me to fix it to work wiht emulators... Now I have tried several images but can't manage it to install any emu's. I did place them in the tmp folder and several of thems show up in the manual install and it did "says" that it have been installed...but no... Can't see nor find them... Yesterday I use at least 7 hours trying..... readinfg the forum...trying other images... but not.... I have also tried to change the url2 via ftp but it will not allow that change....
Now I have installed the SifTeam-0.9.4-r13791 for Ipbox 9000 image... the same happens for this one :mad:

What can I do?

By the way... I'm not very familiar with the Ipbox...more experience with the dreambox

Sincerely Pedro

put this img in flash

SifTeam Enigma2 Extreme Edition v.1.5 Cuberevo (9000HD)
user:root pass:sifteam

tmp and with blue button install from addons

mgcamd
&
oscam

You find emus and confings after installed with ftp in /var/etc/emud/emu

Last edited:

pedro06

Registered
Thank you very much triplex1 ! Now I could install both emus! Now I have to figure out how to configure oscam to read 3 c lines... That bit I havn't yet managed to work... Or are the other emus that it is better to use with c lines?

triplex1

Registered
Thank you very much triplex1 ! Now I could install both emus! Now I have to figure out how to configure oscam to read 3 c lines... That bit I havn't yet managed to work... Or are the other emus that it is better to use with c lines?

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader1
protocol = cccam
device = host,port
account = user,pass
group = 1
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

pedro06

Registered
Thank you very much!!! It worked!!! THANKS!! I'm not sure if it just was a coincident that it freezed a litle..... and no on my dreambox.... but later on it worked very well. So if I want to add a second c: line.... I should made the same configuration and set label= cccamreader2 and group= 2 and so on?

Again Thanks!!!

triplex1

Registered
Thank you very much!!! It worked!!! THANKS!! I'm not sure if it just was a coincident that it freezed a litle..... and no on my dreambox.... but later on it worked very well. So if I want to add a second c: line.... I should made the same configuration and set label= cccamreader2 and group= 2 and so on?

Again Thanks!!!

yes 2,3,4 ...... freezes are from your lines.

pedro06

Registered
yes 2,3,4 ...... freezes are from your lines.

It actually more than "freezes".... sometimes it take up to a minute or more.... and on my Dreambox it dosen't ...

But is this correct?

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader1
protocol = cccam
device = myline-1_ok.com,11030
account = myusername,mypassword
group = 1
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader2
protocol = cccam
device = myline-2_ok.com,11030
group = 2
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader3
protocol = cccam
device = myline-3_ok.com,11030
group = 3
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

Thanks Pedro

triplex1

Registered
It actually more than "freezes".... sometimes it take up to a minute or more.... and on my Dreambox it dosen't ...

But is this correct?

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader1
protocol = cccam
device = myline-1_ok.com,11030
group = 1
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader2
protocol = cccam
device = myline-2_ok.com,11030
group = 2
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

[reader]
enable = 1
label = cccamreader3
protocol = cccam
device = myline-3_ok.com,11030
group = 3
caid = all
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccbuild = 3598

Thanks Pedro

try this one ....
cccversion = 2.2.1
cccbuild = 3316

and if you must to disable something like caid = all ....you must write like this #caid =all

Last edited:

daxv8

Registered
Hi,

Use new oscam ymod 18t-48 then change attributes to 755 of oscam.
You have to restart on channel change .

daxv8

Registered
Sorry you say link ?
Oscam ymod 18t-48 is working as emu to read oscam.keys file in device .You need reader defined in oscam.conf file