iCuberevo

Bacardi

Registered
Slightly off topic

I have been moving home and put my ipbox to one side, however i am looking to update etc (not done it for a long while). I was reading that there is now a prog called icuberevo for the iphone, i have downloaded this in itunes and it say's i need a newer software.I know that there was some iphone software yesterday, however i need my phone unlocked. Where is the best guide for unlocking a 2g iphone (most quides i have found say unlocking, but they just show jailbreaking 3.x software)

cheers

ArNx

Registered
What saying you need new software? Iphone or IPBOX?
You will need late image for ipbox. Check. As icuberevo option was added to ipbox firmware not that long ago.

Bacardi

Registered
i need new firmware for my iphone, as itunes will not install icuberevo. However it seems to be confusing at the moment as what firmware to install. It seems you can not unlock the latest firmware directly, has any done installed this this or what firmware can i load that i can unlock to get this app on my phone

cheers

badeyeah

Registered
First you need to download iTools, this is a bypass or alternayive for iTunes. You need this because the app is available in the uk.Then you can google for the iCuberevo app.
The iTools software will ask you how you want to download the app.(ofcourse with iTools)
Now I have this on my iphone 2G with OiS 4.05.04.It worked ok in the begining
but not all feautures.(no updates) .Now it has been a while since I touched the app and make it work again. Don't know if its worth trying because I think you need an older firmware on your iPhone.

badeyeah

Registered
First you need to download iTools, this is a bypass or alternayive for iTunes. You need this because the app is available in the uk.Then you can google for the iCuberevo app.
The iTools software will ask you how you want to download the app.(ofcourse with iTools)
Now I have this on my iphone 2G with OiS 4.05.04.It worked ok in the begining
but not all feautures.(no updates) .Now it has been a while since I touched the app and make it work again. Don't know if its worth trying because I think you need an older firmware on your iPhone.

Small update, managed to get the iCuberevo app to work on an iPad2 iOS6. This time I've installed PGI 1.4 on my 900HD box.