wich opticum (globo) is better...

agnagna

Registered
OPticum 402/403 - X7

Hi,
can these receivers read Viaccess,Irdeto,Nagra cards?
Whit soft can I use?
Thanks.

Takeshi

Registered
Hi,
can these receivers read Viaccess,Irdeto,Nagra cards?
Whit soft can I use?
Thanks.
They can read these cards, but for Nagra you need to enter bk+rsa. For that use Orton Key Editor and load your keys (mcaskey.bin) in the MCAS menu. AFAIK Irdeto camkey is not supported atm. Viaccess AES table is supported.

As for software you need either amstar (SD GUI) or lemontree (HD GUI) versions of the PS firmware.

Takeshi

Registered
Also this should help you to decide which box to get
capture00002k.png

agnagna

Registered
Opticum 402/403

They can read these cards, but for Nagra you need to enter bk+rsa. For that use Orton Key Editor and load your keys (mcaskey.bin) in the MCAS menu. AFAIK Irdeto camkey is not supported atm. Viaccess AES table is supported.

As for software you need either amstar (SD GUI) or lemontree (HD GUI) versions of the PS firmware.

...Thanks for answer.
Orton Key Editor doesn't work on my PC !
If I use 1.3.49 soft, Can I read nagra cards?
Thanks.

Takeshi

Registered
...Thanks for answer.
Orton Key Editor doesn't work on my PC !
If I use 1.3.49 soft, Can I read nagra cards?
Thanks.
Yes, but you still need the corresponding boxkey+rsa for your card. HD+ and Tivusat (and maybe Sly Deutschland) should be already built-in.

Takeshi

Registered
It's very kind of you.
so I knew the difference beetween these receiver.
I've a 403 and will change for a 9080 if i find.

Please note that clones were not included in that table.

For example GM Unibox may go under the brands/models as:
Amiko SHD-8800
Opticum X7

There are probably others too, only the outside is different. All of these boxes have the same chipset/tuners inside.

agnagna

Registered
Unibox

Please note that clones were not included in that table.

For example GM Unibox may go under the brands/models as:
Amiko SHD-8800
Opticum X7

There are probably others too, only the outside is different. All of these boxes have the same chipset/tuners inside.

Unibox 90** are clones of: EDISION MINI 2 in 1.
Bye.

captainus

Registered
@Takeshi and all

Please i have the orton x403p and i'm in africa.there is an hd channel which shows picture but no sound.I have the 1.3.14 version of the software.Is there any version of the software which can help bring out the sound of the hd channel or better still which version of the softwares is the best?.thank you

rrr969

Registered
x403 - 1080i, 396MHZ, 128Mb, flash 4MB.
mini, prima -1080p, 450MHZ, 192MB, flash 8MB.
From official sources
globo.com.pl/?y=3&cmd=view&category=1&hdsd=2&p1=0&filtrate=1&s=1

uche1010

Registered
Which Opticum is better

:thum:I also have Opticum 403p, which I prefer by way it looks, but the problem am having is that I have not been able to program and download chanels. Can any one tell me the best program for it?
Infact It does not accept the softcam key.

dreamer1983

Super VIP
:thum:I also have Opticum 403p, which I prefer by way it looks, but the problem am having is that I have not been able to program and download chanels. Can any one tell me the best program for it?
Infact It does not accept the softcam key.

Here have you a tool for channal editor HDX7 & HDx4 http://www.mediafire.com/?8a352882eu4v8au first install many satellite with the HD STB receiver after open the tool file turn off the receiver click to Process ,and Upload(STB-->PC)turn on receiver save file thats all