N -D - S 5e ok
Drecrypt 36e - 56e ???

No sat keys
Nagravision
Seca
Cryptoworks

mcn

Registered
Does it open powervu with stream relay? I have sh4 spark box sti7111.I'll try it soon on e2

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Does it open powervu with stream relay? I have sh4 spark box sti7111.I'll try it soon on e2

NCam or Oscam almost the same only config slightly different. Not personaly tested, but guys say PowerVu works with NCam.

The configs are similar.. oscam.conf is ncam.conf, oscam.server is ncam.server, oscam.user is ncam.user etc..

NCam can read a SoftCam.Key file and opens PowerVU, Tandberg, where oscam can only read a constant.cw for biss..

technodvl2

Registered
PowerVu works with

Ncam emu marouan vercion

in vu duo

at least AFN Sports 2 does

also had to add working key to do it
using oscam or ncam config to me its the same

Last edited:

technodvl2

Registered
my stream delay channel list
v8fsxx.jpg

24l8vn4.jpg

fu88iw.jpg

2ymbsk7.jpg

to view on 4.8 east large dish maybe required
and key as you will need it

mrfcyd.jpg

hx53r6.jpg

if you think key not required think again

jutah

Registered
Marouan version is not oficial (not Ncam), and Marouan is not the author of this emu (Ncam).

The real and oficial version of Ncam is 1.0, and the real author, Javilonas (Lonas of forum Lonasdigital).

The oficial version is 1.0, and at this moment is in developement the 1.1 test on lonasdigital.

No real and No oficial Ncam 1.2 exist.

Warning with all versions of "Marouan".

Last edited:

marouan

Registered
Marouan version is not oficial (not Ncam), and Marouan is not the author of this emu (Ncam).

The real and oficial version of Ncam is 1.0, and the real author, Javilonas (Lonas of forum Lonasdigital).

The oficial version is 1.0, and at this moment is in developement the 1.1 test on lonasdigital.

No real and No oficial Ncam 1.2 exist.

Warning with all versions of "Marouan".

hello my freind

Ncam Emu is open source and your freind Marouan just compiled and added New Tandberg Algo.thanks for your attention :thum:

tuvalo

Registered
@jutah

Don't be afraid. Tunisians are honest people. And I know alot of them. They would feel ashamed if they would harm you in any way..especially with a gift. And Ncam edicion by marouan is a gift.

Btw I'm neither Arabian nor Muslim. I'm Christian and from Europe and I value everybody who is a good person.
Greetings to the world!

jutah

Registered
It is open source, but you can not attribute the authorship and less call it 1.2 or 1.3 when the official creator is developing the 1.1 test, is to disrespect the creator of it.

It would be allowed if you called it 1.0 or 1.1 but with "Mod by Marouan". But knowing that the TeamLD and Javilonas,we are developing it, and testing 1.1, you can not call it 1.2 or 1.3 because you feel like it.

It's OpenSource, but even the OpenSource has rules that must be respected, out of respect for the authors.

You could also (for example) put another name like MarouanCam (O Mcam) but do not call it Ncam and do not name the author of it (which is not you) and less with a version higher than the original.

Last edited:

jutah

Registered
@jutah

Don't be afraid. Tunisians are honest people. And I know alot of them. They would feel ashamed if they would harm you in any way..especially with a gift. And Ncam edicion by marouan is a gift.

Btw I'm neither Arabian nor Muslim. I'm Christian and from Europe and I value everybody who is a good person.
Greetings to the world!

Marouan honest? Forgive, but seeing as it does, it undermines the work of others, totally NO.

If marouan respects the work of others:

- Would include the actual author of Ncam. (Javilonas).
- I would not call Ncam with a version higher than the original author, but I would call it with another name, or (for example) Ncam 1.x Mod by Marouan.

Always respecting the official version number.

A gift? It can be, but even being OpenSource, there are some rules and rules that must be respected, out of respect for the authors.

Last edited:

dray1

Donating Member
what differences does your ncam have from oscam ?

i see that your change log is about the same as oscam .

jutah

Registered
Marouan has invented the changelog, because neither he himself knows that he is compiling. (Uses Oscam, when it does not correspond at all).

Only the original author (Javilonas), puts the authentic changelog of the authentic Ncam, in addition all "additions" mentioned by Marouan, already has the previous versions of Javilonas (because it is who designs it and is the author).

Marouan uses the work of Javilonas as if it were his. And does not even know what changes it takes (oscam changes are only 10% of all actual changes)

Do you want the real Ncam? Use the original of Javilonas and you will see that it differs.

Version 1.0 stable
Version 1.1 rc1 (current test, will be released in a few days)

jutah

Registered
Marouan, message from lonas to "you".

You can read in one of the forums where you have published your disrespectful version--> Here

[add]
And if you were honest and good person, you would correct your mistakes and remove those false versions 1.2 and 1.3, recompiling them as they should without disrespecting the work of its respective author.

And as I said you could call them NCam 1.X Mod by Marouan (for example) or give them another name, but never do what you've done.

Greetings.

diablo

Registered
Marouan has invented the changelog, because neither he himself knows that he is compiling. (Uses Oscam, when it does not correspond at all).

Only the original author (Javilonas), puts the authentic changelog of the authentic Ncam, in addition all "additions" mentioned by Marouan, already has the previous versions of Javilonas (because it is who designs it and is the author).

Marouan uses the work of Javilonas as if it were his. And does not even know what changes it takes (oscam changes are only 10% of all actual changes)

Do you want the real Ncam? Use the original of Javilonas and you will see that it differs.

Version 1.0 stable
Version 1.1 rc1 (current test, will be released in a few days)

hi friend

marouan never sayd that he is the author of ncam but he sayd that he compiled a version with a patch that he created self so you can test ncam 1.1 and ncam 1.4 with canal sat and look which one is working

big thnx to javilonas