TRRPlugin Basic v2.0 R056 - Installation Issues

nsharma

Registered
Hi,

I am having problems installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-trrplugin_v2.0-r055_py26_all.ipk on a Vu Ultimo receiver running BH1.76.

If I understand correctly:-

- The enigma2-plugin-extensions-trrplugin_v2.0-r055_py26_all.ipk file should be copied to the tmp directory from the root, using the FileZilla Client software to communicate with the receiver. From the FileZilla Client software, Server, Enter Custom Command menu option, opkg install python-subprocess should be the executed command and nothing happens.

- From a DOS command box, Telnet session, entering opkg install python-subprocess shows an error "Cannot find package python-subprocess".

- Installation using the control remote green + yellow install ipk packages. Nothing happens when I press from the control remote green + yellow install ipk packages. However, using the Glass System Utility and selecting IPK and User script, this shows the pluggin copied to the tmp directory, when run shows the following message below:-

"Error: Cannot satisfy the following dependecies for dvbapp2-pluugin-extensions-trrplugin_v2.0-r055_py26.all:
*python-subprocess (>=2.6)*
Cannot find package dvbapp2-pluugin-extensions-trrplugin_v2.0-r055_py26.all
Execution finished!!

Please kindly advise, if the above steps need any corrections.

Many thanks in advance, for all your help.

With kind regards.