VU+ Ultimo: where EMULIST.XML is?

micheling

Registered
Hi all,

I manually installed some emulators on my box and I see that, differently from the ones installed by ipk files, they are not recognised and the info box doesn't show the relevant infos.
I guess they have to be inserted into the EMULIST file, that I cannot find in the box directory tree.
Can someone advice me on problem resolution and location of such a file?

Thanks in advance.

micheling

Registered
Hi
I use VTI 5.1 image on my VU+ Ultimo box.
I modified VU HD skin to show additional infos on encryption.
I installed CCcam and Doscam via ipk files and they show correctly the relevant info on the screen("EMU" string is displayed when channel is decrypted by the internal emulator and the decrypted system (V, I, CW, ....) is green, while the remaining labels are red).
I also installed oscamymod and gbox, that are better working on my box, but manually, because ipk installer was not available.
They perfectly work decrypting channels but don't trigger display of the relevant information on the skin infobox.
EMU files are in the directories where they have to be and I don't understand where info on the emulator is missing.
I thought I have to add data in the EMULIST.xml, but it was told me yesterday that this file in E2 doesn't exist.