beOut Q Sports on Badr 26E

natedogg20050

Donating Member
it wos free on may 2017 , not now .
btw the new biss 2 on 26E change key every 1 min sow its bad news !!

wait how big is the chance that the other feeds are getting the biss 2 ? this could be good news that all other feeds will come back but also bad news that you would need like an AU to update the keys.

fethi sabri

Registered
YES RIGHT WITH ME ALSO IN MY SATELLITES.XML WITH OCTAGON SX88 APPEARS THAT IS IS IN MULTISTREAM
<transponder frequency="12207000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="0" system="0" modulation="0" mts="1" plsN="262142"/>

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

YES RIGHT WITH ME ALSO IN MY SATELLITES.XML WITH OCTAGON SX88 APPEARS THAT IS IS IN MULTISTREAM
<transponder frequency="12207000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="0" system="0" modulation="0" mts="1" plsN="262142"/>

Do you have signal?

vladan !!

Registered
it is not clear what is
100/100 feed channel
false information

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jast scan it with tbs , befor 2 weeks cant scan it .
image.jpg

https://postimg.org/image/h2i9ypb05/

Last edited:

-=Sunny=-

Registered
bro working with forever server these channels. these are using h265 codec so normal HD receivers not working with it.

My 4K box screenshot below
PZgt10I.jpg

Spire2zz

Registered
I actually can scan a weak signal in southern UK of beoutq but I'm finding it strange since I seem to pick them up at about 27 east just on the edge of 28.2 reception where I am actually pick up still some of the channels from 28.2. But when I move closer to 26 east I lose the signal? Is it definitely on Baddr 26 or is it a rogue or secret satellite? I'm sure Arabsat would like that?

frequensy

Registered
once you are going out of 26east then is not beoutq again. there can be some conflict of other transponders if the parameter is not properly set.and don't forget h265 codec receiver as stated ealier.

Spire2zz

Registered
once you are going out of 26east then is not beoutq again. there can be some conflict of other transponders if the parameter is not properly set.and don't forget h265 codec receiver as stated ealier.

I have the 4k receiver. I know what your saying but my reciever picks up the channel names bq1 bq1 etc. Just not quite where you would expect them.