Crypt8 Searching

CANADA

Registered
Take notes of where the feed goes.. i.e. if it's a regular one, note down which sat's and frequncies feed uses, how often, and what time the uplink starts..
Next time, try catching it as soon as it is available.. DSNG crews do not take ad-hoc approach to an event that is planned weeks, or even months ahead..
So, find the dates, mark the official time of K.O. and soon enough you'll be prepared.. With time and practice, you'll learn many habits of DSNG crews for each event..
As an example, turkish sport events do have C8, but that is only during first 10-15 min of uplinked feed..
After that, there is no c8, or just a few that look like them, but ain't the ones.. People wrongly refer to them as 'fake'. There are no fake c8, as the system is not made to fool piracy - it's just that caught bytes are not the right ones.
If you're not there to record feed when the uplink started, you can forget turkish sport sat-feed.
As simple as that.
And one more thing.. save much longer log files, often this is the only way to grab correct c8. The popular tool is limited to 4GB, so pay attention to that.
It does not have to be on VPID.. it can be on any PID.

you wanted to know what FEED('s) behaves so without giving C8? already all forum knows about this FEED('s),

its on
eutelsat 7east
11080 V 9875
11090 V 9875

or you can see post by @william-1 here http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036786365&postcount=16189

today my record is 21 Gb and no C8

ANY IDEA ?

PS
if you really know how to solve a problem of these channels, I urge you to help a forum, but not just like that to write much...
I urge all who can help with these channels
thanks

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I like to see a log, we can always try to understand the problem.

PS.
I do not really know how to solve problem.
I do not have a C Band antenna, that is why I ask for a log.
I do write much...
So I guess you will not expect to get much help from me.

dvlajkovic

you wanted to know what FEED('s) behaves so without giving C8? already all forum knows about this FEED('s),

its on
eutelsat 7east
11080 V 9875
11090 V 9875

or you can see post by @william-1 here http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036786365&postcount=16189

today my record is 21 Gb and no C8

ANY IDEA ?

PS
if you really know how to solve a problem of these channels, I urge you to help a forum, but not just like that to write much...
I urge all who can help with these channels
thanks
First of all, I never said that I wanted to know anything about any feeds, ok? So, don't nake conclusions on my behalf.

That feed of William-1 has changed a lot from the initial form when it was uplinked first, but you were not paying attention (I am talking about 0.8W 12284 H 30000 8PSK 2/3 DVB-S2)
But, hey - who am I to tell you to check it out again? Maybe you'll be surprised what it looks like nowadays?

Will you quote me every time you (or anyone else) could not find c8? :rolleyes:
Who says that correct c8 must be in the stream at the times when you were making a log? Me? No, I certainly do not.
I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else.

Do what you want - it's a free World.

juankrlos

Registered
hi, Mr. UMAIR

NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX 2 GB DDR3 is not a good graphic card for csa Rainbow Table v1? :(

ahhhh no no.. Im very wrong.

faster graphic card is important only for calc chains and create rbt files

fast or slow graphic card nvidia is good for found CW
for found CW is more important hard disk speed ( ssd disk)
is this correct?

Español:
Estoy muy equivocado...
utilizar tarjetas graficas rapidas es importante para crear los archivos RBT

Para encontrar el CW es mas importante la velocidad del disco duro

zeraus

Registered
Donating Member
Does anyone here know a solution to not getting crypt8 during the event, even if you have a .TS for a long time?

Any evolution on this after so long?

cayoenrique

As no one else has responded here my best shot.

1rst 10 years ago transponders where or the most part half used. So they did sent lots of 00 or FF encrypted. So finding crypt8 where easy.
Now the transponder are at maximum capacity with the HD thing. So less 00 and FF are sent. Pluss operators are now sending 00 & FF unencrypted. So no crypt8 can be found. This is a fact no one can change it.

Now I seen feed hunters posts saying, that in order to have a chance to get some crypt8 you need to tune at first minutes of the transmission. They claim that at the beginning some time they get lucky!. Be ware that I do not feed hunt. It is not my experience. Hope it helps.

orangebirds

Does anyone here know a solution to not getting crypt8 during the event, even if you have a .TS for a long time?

As no one else has responded here my best shot.

1rst 10 years ago transponders where or the most part half used. So they did sent lots of 00 or FF encrypted. So finding crypt8 where easy.
Now the transponder are at maximum capacity with the HD thing. So less 00 and FF are sent. Pluss operators are now sending 00 & FF unencrypted. So no crypt8 can be found. This is a fact no one can change it.

Now I seen feed hunters posts saying, that in order to have a chance to get some crypt8 you need to tune at first minutes of the transmission. They claim that at the beginning some time they get lucky!. Be ware that I do not feed hunt. It is not my experience. Hope it helps.
EBU had put a recommendation (https://tech.ebu.ch/docs/r/r139.pdf)
to modify the null packets (long 00 and FF) inside VPID and APID so the valid Crypt8 will be harder to get, it has nothing to do with PID 1FFF since they are not encrypted.

BLACKCRUSADER

Several ways, one is brute force but takes a long time.
The other is to use files with CW already saved and use the CW Finder. Many times you can get a CW from a TS stream with no crypt.
The other is to buy GT Media Starsat or Viark stbs that have internet connection as they too connected to biss servers to get CW.

With CW finder if you have file with CW you get it in one second.

BLACKCRUSADER

Now I seen feed hunters posts saying, that in order to have a chance to get some crypt8 you need to tune at first minutes of the transmission.
They claim that at the beginning some time they get lucky!. Be ware that I do not feed hunt. It is not my experience. Hope it helps.

This is true sometimes. Depends on the event.

klickklack

Gtmedia sometimes find CW very fast, mostly slow and very long time from some Providers nothing.
so iam finding keys only with crypt8 from feed or mycryptserver some times or my softkeylistfile. so you can see when i post in feedsection ,how often i post ,when i will post.
some provider dont transmit C8 00h ffh 03h 08h 08f, most deactive on KU-feeds,when transmit trough C-band... and other transmit like Telekom with date-CW every day
the normal Provider sends C8 in the 1st "1-3 minutes!"
other like Moto-GP every time!

Last edited:

moonbase

VIP
Donating Member
I'm still wondering how people gets C8s from feed where i get same count numbers. I have tried recording for quite a long time with no success

How you know they get the Crypt8, are they publishing Crypt8's on the forum for these feeds?

moonbase

VIP
Donating Member
Are you saying that most likely it's a brute force ?
Or they know original CW? :cool:

They know the original CW is my guess if the CW is getting published on this forum?
Depends on why you think they are getting a Crypt8, if they are publishing a CW then it might be without knowledge of the Crypt8?

klickklack

my most likely guess
1. (Pattern Recognition) on biss encryption its the first that receiver send to their server without knowing the crypt
2. Server ident through Pattern Recognition "Crypt8" search , found and send CW to client
3. On screen "CW is found"

for me i have 95% good-crypt in the begin of 3-6 minutes of stream of the most providers. For this my TBS-SAT-Receiver runs 20h of time per day.
a few minutes ago italian-volley send FTA video and audio enc. on 23E
Astra 3B @ 23.5E
12711 Horizontal 7201
ID: ITA 790 - WORLD FEED - BIELLA (LIVESAT)
1920x1080 |15,680Mb/Sec |4:2:0 HD

my GTmedia cant detect BISS. this cause GTmedia search only on VideoPid.
so other cant detect too. me found key manually.

Last edited: