Crypt8 Searching

srijan20

Registered
Is there is any way to search Crypt8 in TS without CSA Rainbow Tool. Because I have not Nvidia Graphics Card, So I can't run CSA Rainbow Tool at my PC. Pls tell which software I use for Searching Crypt8.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
I want to post in this thread : http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=242631

But I can't do this without Crypt8.
But I can't get Crypt8 without CSA Rainbow Tool
So I Can't get CW without Crypt8

Ok,
you've been in total confusion for days :D
So let's get the point.

To have c8s, you don't need any nvidia card or cuda...

You simply have to get a pc satellite card and have a program as altdvb, progdvb, etc.

After you've logged a bis channel video pid and have a .ts file, with csa_rainbaw_tool you can loook for valid c8.

When you've got them, you've 2 possibility:

1) you post your feed and c8 here --> http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=242631
and wait for a pm with a valid cw
END

2) Outfit your pc to find cws by yourself.
For that you need colibri chains to download of course and at this point a nvidia video card, because cudas are needded to find right cw.

As written in colibri site, you can choose V1 or V2 table to your aim or both of them.

V1 tables need ssd disks, where you can find a key in 6-7 minutes.
V2s can work fine with sata hds too and need 1 minute about max. a search.
V1 tables have a success rate higher than V2's

:D

srijan20

Registered
Ok,
you've been in total confusion for days :D
So let's get the point.

To have c8s, you don't need any nvidia card or cuda...

You simply have to get a pc satellite card and have a program as altdvb, progdvb, etc.

After you've logged a bis channel video pid and have a .ts file, with csa_rainbaw_tool you can loook for valid c8.

When you've got them, you've 2 possibility:

1) you post your feed and c8 here --> http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=242631
and wait for a pm with a valid cw
END

2) Outfit your pc to find cws by yourself.
For that you need colibri chains to download of course and at this point a nvidia video card, because cudas are needded to find right cw.

As written in colibri site, you can choose V1 or V2 table to your aim or both of them.

V1 tables need ssd disks, where you can find a key in 6-7 minutes.
V2s can work fine with sata hds too and need 1 minute about max. a search.
V1 tables have a success rate higher than V2's

:D

You tell that I need CSA Rainbow Tool. But the main problem is I can't Run CSA Rainbow Tool V1 in my 32bit PC. And I getting an error that there is a problem in msvcf100.dll

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
You tell that I need CSA Rainbow Tool. But the main problem is I can't Run CSA Rainbow Tool V1 in my 32bit PC. And I getting an error that there is a problem in msvcf100.dll

To have csa rainbow tool working you just need to install microsoft visual c++ 2012 (for 32bit) and download the missing .dll from the net and put it in csa_rainbow_tool folder.
Then it works :thum:

srijan20

Registered
Is there is any software that can Found Crypt8 in TS without CUDA & Nvidia????
IN THE WHOLE WORLD There aren't any softwares??? ---What The Hell---

srijan20

Registered
I have a STB with Recording Facility. It records in .ts format. But I can't play it in VLC. It shows black screen. So I think it is encrypted .ts file.

I found a secret to find Video PID/Audio PID of a .ts file without using STB Remote to know PID.

And I find a Option in tsdec that can analyze PID of ts file. It is not a Video / Audio PID.
It looks likes Crypt8 of ts file. But I don't think it is the Crypt8 of encrypted .ts file.

srijan20

Registered
I can find CW with DVB CSA CW Finder 0.9 [Beta],
But there are so many problems, like:
1. Very Slow [If range = 000000000000 -- FFFFFFFFFFFF, Would take like 2 Years or more]

2. Very Old [ Last Updated in 2006]

dale_para_bajo

Registered
@srijan20

I see you still learning on CSA.
Satellite Security for the most part is base in CSA. So:

* CSA has to be hard to break. Other wise they move from it.
* In general Fastets you can get is on "Minutes". Som pleople do less, meaning more money in hardware.
* To get to the minute range you need to invest in hardware. High Performance Game Full Desktop (Need a Cuda. Power Supply, Good mother Board, SSD HD, etc.)

Now for no money guys like me. Then the process is 3 step.

Log =>Crypt8 => CSA CW.

*You can Log.
*You can use Colibry BF CSA to get Crypt8. ( No Cuda require for Crypt8)
*Then Post Crypt8 in the top main Thread of this area. Usually withing the hour some one will respond with PM, and you will get your CW,

See very easy.

OpenFox

VIP
Log =>Crypt8 => CSA CW.

*You can Log.
*You can use Colibry BF CSA to get Crypt8. ( No Cuda require for Crypt8)
*Then Post Crypt8 in the top main Thread of this area. Usually withing the hour some one will respond with PM, and you will get your CW,

See very easy.
@dale_para_bajo

1)
is much from channels don't give C8 or fake C8... then all the same it is necessary to use CW FINDER
2)
happens a case that CSA RAiNBOW Tool can't find CW ... then all the same it is necessary to use CW FINDER

dvlajkovic

There is no home computer that can BF the CW while the sat-feeds are up, so forget CW FINDER for the feeds.

furgious

Registered
Is there is any software that can Found Crypt8 in TS without CUDA & Nvidia????
IN THE WHOLE WORLD There aren't any softwares??? ---What The Hell---

RBT V1.03

If you still got an (dll) error with this version, it's not about Nvidia/Cuda, rather "Microsoft Visual C++" like klim already posted.