Help with firmware for SRT 4930L

Mattsat

Registered
Hi,

loaded this firmware (SRT4930L_P_R069_20140723) and reset unit to factory settings - got an IPTV choice in the channel list of which some channels worked (mainly French) and others didn't. Then went to set-up normal satellite channels but 'favorites' stopped working. Also unable to enter new IP addresses for the IPTV - I've heard this is possible with Strong patches.

Also tried bringing up hidden menu using 6969, 8120 etc... etc... ....nothing. I want to be able to mainly enter BISS keys and watch and choose IPTV - Am I meant to connect to a server for the patch to work? Or is there a different patch to enable this?

Also, is there some firmware of the P variety specifically for Australia, does anyone know? :confused:

thanks.

2.6m dish c-band, AS3S, AS5, CS6B, IS19 - located in South Eastern Australia

christago

Registered
Problèmes posés par Mattsat (junior member)

Bonsoir, Monsieur
Après lecture du fonctionnement de ton décodeur, je voudrais apporter ma contribution qui peut-être peut vous aider. Un firmware à l'instar de srt4930L-P_R069 comporte normalement de nouveaux éléments après la réinitialisation des paramètres d'usine.
Moi, j'ai un décodeur srt4930l HD et j'ai constaté que si l'on suit bien les recommandations avant, pendant et après avoir téléchargé le firmware, vous devez avoir sur votre décodeur tous ceux dont vous avez évoqués à savoir dans le raccourcis Divertissement la liste IPTV(plus de 400chaines) en plus French Film Station, English Film Station et MBC Shahid(Film arabe). Il faut remarquer que dans le raccourci Réglage système, il y a Paramètres Clés qui comporte déjà les codes 8280, 8281 et 8282 dont l'un te permet de faire le sharing (cccam account).
Donc, il y a beaucoup d'autres choses qui s'y trouvent si l'on suit bien les diverses recommandations de ce décodeur. J'espère avoir contribuer un peu à ton problème. Bonne compréhension. Cordialement

Mattsat

Registered
thanks

Hi Christago,

unfortunately I don't speak French. However, I did put it through Google translate (which ain't great) and I think I got the general message. That is, if I just follow the instructions and play around with it, it should work...?

cheers.

Val The Hacker

Registered
STR

If Its Strong 4930 Go To Crosat.Org U'ill Get The Latest Softwares For All Strong Decorders,Download Only 4 Str 4930 Unzip Or Extract It N Then Update Yr Decorder

Mattsat

Registered
If Its Strong 4930 Go To Crosat.Org U'ill Get The Latest Softwares For All Strong Decorders,Download Only 4 Str 4930 Unzip Or Extract It N Then Update Yr Decorder

Thanks Val. It's a 4930L which is apparently slightly different to the 4930. Just wondering if the straight 4930 software will work with the 4930L?

cheers.