AMIKO ALIEN 8900 HD BOOT PROBLEM

niaz ali

Registered
DEAR AS MY SPARK AMIKO ALIEN 8900 HD IS SHOWING 00.00 ON SCREEN IT DOES NOT BOOT. SO KINDLY HELP ME TO GET RID OF IT
I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IT.PLEASE HELP ME :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

fajulia

Registered
I think those who update spark to latest version i.e. 2.61 will experience this from now-on. It's like time bomb in Amiko. It says "SW is illegal. Please contact your dealer" then it won't boot when you reboot.

maam64

Registered
Para cuando se os quede flipao el Amiko Alien(2), este metodo de recuperacion funciona (por lo menos en el Alien 1):

Bajaos la imagen:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g135bicsoe4rbdx

Y luego con las instrucciones procedeis a recuperarlo, aqui pongo una traduccion del fichero leeme:

#####################################
# Uso de Spark Rescue Image #

1. Formatea un Pendrive USB en FAT32
2. Copia la carpeta "spark" en el directorio raiz ("/") del pendrive
3. Apaga el receptor del boton trasero
4. Conecta el pendrive en el puerto USB del receptor (Usa el puerto USB trasero en el caso del Amiko Alien2)
5. Pulsa el boton [OK] del panel delantero del receptor
6. Mientras mantienes pulsado el boton [OK] enciende el receptor del boton trasero
7. Cuando aparezca 'FORC' en el display suelta el boton [OK]
8. Pulsa el boton [>] (derecha) y aparecera 'FACT' en el display
9. Pulsa el boton [OK] para empezar el proceso

Si aparece el error "T TO" or "7 70" en el display, reformatea el pendrive o usa otro diferente

niaz ali

Registered
I think those who update spark to latest version i.e. 2.61 will experience this from now-on. It's like time bomb in Amiko. It says "SW is illegal. Please contact your dealer" then it won't boot when you reboot.

yes you are right but now we need solution for it please help me

fajulia

Registered
Para cuando se os quede flipao el Amiko Alien(2), este metodo de recuperacion funciona (por lo menos en el Alien 1):

Bajaos la imagen:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g135bicsoe4rbdx

Y luego con las instrucciones procedeis a recuperarlo, aqui pongo una traduccion del fichero leeme:

# Uso de Spark Rescue Image #

1. Formatea un Pendrive USB en FAT32
2. Copia la carpeta "spark" en el directorio raiz ("/") del pendrive
3. Apaga el receptor del boton trasero
4. Conecta el pendrive en el puerto USB del receptor (Usa el puerto USB trasero en el caso del Amiko Alien2)
5. Pulsa el boton [OK] del panel delantero del receptor
6. Mientras mantienes pulsado el boton [OK] enciende el receptor del boton trasero
7. Cuando aparezca 'FORC' en el display suelta el boton [OK]
8. Pulsa el boton [>] (derecha) y aparecera 'FACT' en el display
9. Pulsa el boton [OK] para empezar el proceso

Si aparece el error "T TO" or "7 70" en el display, reformatea el pendrive o usa otro diferente

This procedure can only be use if you can boot Amiko but not in your case.

fajulia

Registered
If nothing works, not even "force", then:

Connect the receiver to your PC with Null-Modem (Cross-Wired RS232) cable

Open a Terminal application (Like PuTTY)

Select your COM port, set the baud rate to 115200 and open the connection

Turn the receiver ON

When you see the 'PK7105' prompt, copy the following command without the quotes ("") and press ENTER:
"set bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 rw ramdisk_size=6144 init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0 nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:00:06:37:04:15:00
ip=192.168.40.83:192.168.40.19:192.168.40.1:255.255.0.0:lh:eth0:eek:ff
stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:1,watchdog:5000 bigphysarea=6000"

When you see the 'PK7105' prompt again, copy the following command without the quotes ("") and press ENTER:
"nboot.i 0x80000000 0 0x00100000 ;bootm 0x80000000"

The receiver should boot to SPARK

Upgrade the receiver to the "spark_1.2.54 Europe" version (This is
important!)

niaz ali

Registered
If nothing works, not even "force", then:

Connect the receiver to your PC with Null-Modem (Cross-Wired RS232) cable

Open a Terminal application (Like PuTTY)

Select your COM port, set the baud rate to 115200 and open the connection

Turn the receiver ON

When you see the 'PK7105' prompt, copy the following command without the quotes ("") and press ENTER:
"set bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 rw ramdisk_size=6144 init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0 nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:00:06:37:04:15:00
ip=192.168.40.83:192.168.40.19:192.168.40.1:255.255.0.0:lh:eth0:eek:ff
stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:1,watchdog:5000 bigphysarea=6000"

When you see the 'PK7105' prompt again, copy the following command without the quotes ("") and press ENTER:
"nboot.i 0x80000000 0 0x00100000 ;bootm 0x80000000"

The receiver should boot to SPARK

Upgrade the receiver to the "spark_1.2.54 Europe" version (This is
important!)

what is Terminal application (Like PuTTY) please what is this application and where is download location please write down ind detail.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

niaz ali

Registered
please explain if bootloader is destroyed then what should we do i am trying to open it but i wana to know how to set up bitrate

stargate199

Registered
What do you mean it is destroyed. Please explain.

Bootloader software is detroyed by timebomb from official software on clone box. There were many owner of clone box complain today that their box were dead after the message "SW is illegal, Please contact your dealer" shown on TV screen.

niaz ali

Registered
Bootloader software is detroyed by timebomb from official software on clone box. There were many owner of clone box complain today that their box were dead after the message "SW is illegal, Please contact your dealer" shown on TV screen.

Please help me to get it flash now. It stops on 00.00

unieno

Registered
To my knowledge,I think you have to contact whoever you bought it from and have it fixed.

Sat-Shop

Board Sponsor
The problem is you have been sold counterfeit goods, not a genuine Amiko product. If you are in the UK I suggest contacting trading standards.

This only goes to highlight the fact that you should not entertain counterfeit sellers to save a few pounds when the genuine product is such a great price anyway and comes with a 2 year hardware guarantee and zero worry about what updates you can load, we also provide a VAT receipt, something which I very much doubt anyone who sells counterfeits is likely to be doing.

Buy from the official source and be guaranteed the official product and support.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=242182

niaz ali

Registered
no soultion has been found yet
waiting for experts reply
and we hope they will find best solution for it