Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 (hidden menu)

B737TX

Registered
Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 (hidden menu help)

Help please
I recently purchased a Technomate TM-5402 HD M3
I am trying to access the “biss key” menu with the remote control
However when I enter 8280 it doesn’t show me the hidden biss key menu
The TM-5402 M3 has S/W version 1.10 (Feb 10 2015) with H/W version1.00 and boot version 3.0
Any ideas please
Thanks very much.

:)

Last edited:

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
I downloaded the patch to a stick and uploaded it into the receiver , but I still could not open any secret menu. Any suggestions please?

manic01

Super VIP
Make sure patch is active, go to system Info- you should see 2 boxes CAS menu and Biss menu if not press 2004 on remote and they should show.
Other way to see if patched, sw version in system info will have 145p non patch does not have the P after the number.

manic01

Super VIP
Also make sure doing things correct,
You Upload to usb
You Download to stb.
You don't upload to stb.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
I have an Icecrypt 1600 which gives trouble . It freezes after about half an hour. I can switch it off and restart it but the time before freezing gets shorter . I suspect a faulty component overheating. I bought a Technomate TM-5402 to use instead , but in spite of trying to patch it , I can't get it to work on Intelsat 907. Is there any possibility of downloading the software from the Icecrypt and loading it into the Technomate ?

william-1

Feed Hunter
I have an Icecrypt 1600 which gives trouble . It freezes after about half an hour. I can switch it off and restart it but the time before freezing gets shorter . I suspect a faulty component overheating. I bought a Technomate TM-5402 to use instead , but in spite of trying to patch it , I can't get it to work on Intelsat 907. Is there any possibility of downloading the software from the Icecrypt and loading it into the Technomate ?

No that is not possible but you can get the TM to work by using my channel list here:-
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=2036932385#post2036932385

Then load the latest keys if this is not possible then follow the instructions in this thread on patching your receiver.

Patch 1.46p is the best patch in my opinion for the TM5402HD M3,
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=190616&page=5

Last edited:

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
I've uploaded the patch into the Technomate and it has certainly done something because when I did a new scan it picked up the UK channels which it could not do before. My problem now is I cannot open a menu to add the codes . How can I overcome this problem please ?

Nutster

Registered
I am no expert but I would first make sure the patch is loaded correctly - Press menu and then System information look at s/w version and it should p after the number.

You will also see cas menu and biss menu at the bottom - You could also just go onto the channel what you want to watch and press 8280 on your remote (this will bring up the Biss menu)

Good luck

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
My version is M3. I think the problem might be that I have not loaded the addon 002 , but although I've followed links I can't find it.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
I am no expert but I would first make sure the patch is loaded correctly - Press menu and then System information look at s/w version and it should p after the number.

You will also see cas menu and biss menu at the bottom - You could also just go onto the channel what you want to watch and press 8280 on your remote (this will bring up the Biss menu)

Good luck
There is no p after the number . Could this be because I have not uploaded the addon 002 . The reason I have not done that is I have failed to find it in spite of attempts using the links above.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered

Good luck
There is no p after the number . Could this be because I have not uploaded the addon 002 . The reason I have not done that is I have failed to find it in spite of attempts using the links above.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
Also make sure doing things correct,
You Upload to usb
You Download to stb.
You don't upload to stb.
I loaded the patch into the receiver which has allowed it to pick up the channels. I have not been able to load the addon 002 because I can't find it. Is this why I can't open the menu to introduce the BISS keys?

manic01

Super VIP
M3 does not require the 002 addon as it is built in.
Patch wont let channels scan it any more than official fw will.
Unless you have P after sw number then it's not patched.
ie 145P or 146P.

Last edited: