Discussion about all FEEDs

formateo

Registered
helpme feeds 10e 7e

Hello, good morning. I have returned to Spain after a few years abroad and disconnected from the SAT world.
I see that in these years this world has advanced a lot, with new encapsulations, modulations ... etc.
The point is that my old feedhunter hobby wanted to retake it. I've done with a Freesat V8 and a Gigablue Trio 4K enigma2. A Usals engine and a 90cm high-performance televes dish with a gain of 39dBi (same theoretical performance as a 120cm dish).
I am interested in feeds that are mostly EBU in 7e and 10e. but I have no antenna signal on any of those that post on satelliweb and other feedhunters websites. It seems strange to me that with a theoretical turn of 48dBW it does not have an antenna signal, in any feed of these satellites and in the normal channels of the commercial platforms, so it has given me to think that perhaps the feed now has other diffusion parameters like encapsuamiento, modulation, roloff, pls, etc, non-standard and that I will have to put by hand, since no deco gives me a signal automatically. (type abertis, BBC intelsat, TNT and RAI 5W, etc)

Can someone who is on the subject give me a hand?
Does anyone have a sign in the 7e or 10e feed can shed some light on me?

infinite thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
There is no special parameters required ,
your biggest problem is Freesat V8 and a Gigablue Trio 4K enigma2 never intended for any sort of Feed Hunting .
Your EBU Feeds are always @ 7 EAST not 10E ,
TRY LOCKING Some Free to air Channels Not feeds on 7 East like TRT HD etc.. @ 7 East => https://en.kingofsat.net/pos-7.0E.php

That would be a start to actually obtain a lock on 7 East then go from there : )
good luck .

formateo

Registered
The antenna and the engine motor is perfect.
The signal in DTH channels as TRT is very strong. It is also very strong on 10e channels such as BBC mux at 11221.00 V C1 Europe DVB-S2 QPSK 30000 5/6.
but in the feeds posted here no signal, in any.
Surely it is just an antenna diameter problem?
thank you

frominternetstupid

Registered
The antenna and the engine motor is perfect.
The signal in DTH channels as TRT is very strong. It is also very strong on 10e channels such as BBC mux at 11221.00 V C1 Europe DVB-S2 QPSK 30000 5/6.
but in the feeds posted here no signal, in any.
Surely it is just an antenna diameter problem?
thank you

to get the EBU feeds u need at least a 1,10 m dish.

Venko

Feed Hunter
About Eurovision News channels on 7 E - 11053 H , 11059 H & 11065 H all 4937 3/4 MPEG-4 HD a question - are they encrypted in the NEW Euro BISS or simply noone wants to post the new keys? Thank You in advance! Good luck! :thum:

Xede

Registered
Now that the FTA golf feeds have moved from 12.5 west to 7 east & 3 west the signal is very weak at times vary's from 80% SQ going down to zero within an hour,

We always had a strong signal on 12.5 west hopefully the situation will change soon.

3W
11525 V 20000
ID: SKY. Italian Open
4:2:2

Can anyone tell me what signal people get on the 3w feed? Can't ever seem to get anything on my 1m dish

aerosmith

Registered
BBC Darts Question

This afternoons darts scheduled for the BBC has been cancelled due to Brexit. Is there likely to be a live feed anywhere?