Spanish Channels

pedro2000uk

Registered
We've got a Spanish customer living in the UK, she has always used TVE International fta to just keep in touch with her homeland, seems it's all gone $ although I think they are still listed as fta on 19.2e they don't seem to be active & the one on c band is probably out, she only wants TVE International (the 24hr news or some other Spanish channels would be a bonus).

would be grateful for any suggestions

mdt

VIP
We've got a Spanish customer living in the UK, she has always used TVE International fta to just keep in touch with her homeland, seems it's all gone $ although I think they are still listed as fta on 19.2e they don't seem to be active & the one on c band is probably out, she only wants TVE International (the 24hr news or some other Spanish channels would be a bonus).

would be grateful for any suggestions

dont have any problems here... dvbs/mpeg2/fta 11.628.V.22000

canal 24hrs

tve-int

http://www.rtve.es/television/tve-internacional/como-vernos/

regards mdt

pedro2000uk

Registered
dont have any problems here... dvbs/mpeg2/fta 11.628.V.22000

canal 24hrs

tve-int

http://www.rtve.es/television/tve-internacional/como-vernos/

regards mdt

Thanks- It was very late on the way back from a job, I did check 11627 & it was dead but I have just checked on a system here & it is working here, a basic test on her system showed all bands/pols working but just got her to check & frequencies on both pols around 11627 are dead, interesting one.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Astra 19.2 East
11626 v 22000 Fec 5/6 DVB-S [ SD ]
TVE International
CLEAR/FTA

its also on 39E and 4W but encrypted .
So yes your right on the only sat really is 19.2e with this channel TVE International running Free and Clear .
Hopefully it dont change to HD and encrypt any time soon ..

--
Barney2222

mdt

VIP
just got her to check & frequencies on both pols around 11627 are dead, interesting one.

maybe some form of local rf interferance or the l.o.s. is wrong in here settings. i guess the only way to find out is a site visit to check the system. ive seen strange anomolies on black ultra,s here with a certain txp on hotbird giving no signal whatsoever yet on other lnb,s fine. the good news is its still fta from 19.2east and should be an easy fix,regards

pedro2000uk

Registered
maybe some form of local rf interferance or the l.o.s. is wrong in here settings. i guess the only way to find out is a site visit to check the system. ive seen strange anomolies on black ultra,s here with a certain txp on hotbird giving no signal whatsoever yet on other lnb,s fine. the good news is its still fta from 19.2east and should be an easy fix,regards

It does look like something like that but she's very unlucky then, the lo settings hadn't been altered, I did try the black ultra black hole tests & they were negative but they don't always work if there's more local noise.

I've asked her to try another tv to see if their old CRT TV has a fault, electrical faults on other devices are another major & very common problem, old sky box PSU faults are easily the worst, others are aging CRT TVs, cheap SMPSU's spewing HF Rf / AC out etc. & either it's temporary & goes when you remove the fault or it has caused permanent damage & the fault can be a one off zap & not easily tracked down.

biri

Registered
There is also Andalucia tv on 19.2e @ 11068 v 22000 it is the international version of canal sur Andalucia

plus tv Galicia on the same freq, but most transmissions are in galiciano not Castillano.

Both FTA.:)

pedro2000uk

Registered
There is also Andalucia tv on 19.2e @ 11068 v 22000 it is the international version of canal sur Andalucia

plus tv Galicia on the same freq, but most transmissions are in galiciano not Castillano.

Both FTA.:)

I did do a quick favourites list for her with other Spanish language channels from around the arc, can't recall TV Galicia but Andalucia was in the list- I'll pass that one on though, thanks.

bonou2

Registered
Andalucía TV ---fta
11156 v 5/6 22000
astra 19,2e
----------------------------------
11731 V 27500 para hispasat 30w
-----------------------------------
suerte y un sal U2