TBS 5925 usb

weber64

Registered
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if these system requirements for my PC I can install the TBS 5925 usb to see feeds 4: 2.2? Thanks. Windows xp professional sp3 Amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 6000+ 2 gb ram, nvidia Geforce 8500 gt.

MickeEst

Registered
Yes, You can! TBS5925 is excellent choice:thum:

4:2:2 is not dependent what tuner card You using (of course if it fulfills necessary modulation scheme for these feeds).
4:2:2 needs suitable codec to show the picture; for HD-feeds better-than-average PC or laptop is also must, because 4:2:2 needs more computing power.

weber64

Registered
Yes, You can! TBS5925 is excellent choice:thum:

4:2:2 is not dependent what tuner card You using (of course if it fulfills necessary modulation scheme for these feeds).
4:2:2 needs suitable codec to show the picture; for HD-feeds better-than-average PC or laptop is also must, because 4:2:2 needs more computing power.
Using prog dvb and codecs elecard I could see them?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes but need K-Lite mega codec pack aswell and ..

only problem is your Win XP is no longer supported but you already know that i guess .
your specs are not fantastic or special if i was you i'd add another 1 or 2 GB RAM since its so cheap nowadays and will improve things a great deal for you ,
i like you had only 2GB RAM when i was running my SKYStar II PCI card and it didnt run so well the extra 4GB RAM i installed makes a world of difference .
You Will need this thanks to mohammed tanko => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1172045&postcount=253

Install and Set advanced install
make all Video options = fffdshow
this is very important to have those codecs correct when wanting to see 4:2:2 Feeds i certainly Can see 4:2:2 Feeds on my TBS 5980 USB QBOX CI

running This ProgDVB Pro Crack'd Thanks to serkanguzel Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1162059&postcount=12

Also read entire Thread Here for further info's about codecs for 4:2:2 Feeds this thread covers everything and has helped me no end = > http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=1162059#post1162059

good luck . : )

serkanguzel

Registered
Alone, a point is worth considering !

"USB 2.0" port transmission speed, maximum 29 - 33 Mbit around.

"H.264 and 4:2:2" publications, is around 30 Mbps.

Example pictures ;

w1O6JN.jpg

xJbZQ5.jpg

eQOL2j.jpg

x8Raa1.jpg

KqOdAq.jpg

xYZQdE.jpg

In short; "H.264 and 4:2:2" broadcasts, "USB 2.0" transfer port is served at the upper limit.

So, during data transfer; data flowing in the intensified part, interruption occur.

"H.264 and 4:2:2", PCI and PCI-E ports are more appropriate.

PCI ; max 133 Mbit.

PCI-E 1x ; For satellite stream, very very large.

Regards.

trickyd-1

Registered
Yes maybe it wont get the full 480Mbit but you will get speeds of over 400mbit all day long on USB 2.0 and we're talking about a 30-50mbit DVB stream. No problem.

Also in your PCI Pic above it shows 133MB/s in capitals. There are 8 bits in a byte so that's

1064 mbit/s @33mhz
1864 mbit/s @66mhz

USB 2.0 is 60MB/s or 480Mbit. The dvb stream is 6.25MB/s or 50mbit/s

Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
"USB 2.0" port, over 30 MB / sec is not possible on the data flow.

PC "USB 2.0" port, "external disk" connect, you can observe yourself.

trickyd-1

Registered
"USB 2.0" port, over 30 MB / sec is not possible on the data flow.

PC "USB 2.0" port, "external disk" connect, you can observe yourself.

Yes I Use one every day for backup and I get between 40-50 MB/s on it and that is 400mbit/s

DVB stream is only 30-50 megabits so why would USB 2 struggle, if, like you say you can get 30MB/s (240 megabits/s)

serkanguzel

Registered
Yes I Use one every day for backup and I get between 40-50 MB/s on it and that is 400mbit/s

DVB stream is only 30-50 megabits so why would USB 2 struggle, if, like you say you can get 30MB/s (240 megabits/s)

Yes, according to this calculation, the "USB 2.0" is sufficient.

MB - Mbit" I think I mix the concepts of the subject.

However, the "USB type HD TV card in use", "H.264 4:2:2" publications are jumping and who face problems with downtime.

In this issue; as soon as possible with a video I will examples.

Regards.

weber64

Registered
Yes, according to this calculation, the "USB 2.0" is sufficient.

MB - Mbit" I think I mix the concepts of the subject.

However, the "USB type HD TV card in use", "H.264 4:2:2" publications are jumping and who face problems with downtime.

In this issue; as soon as possible with a video I will examples.

Regards.

Then taking into account that I am not a great expert on the Characteristics of my pc be able 'to see feeds 4: 2.2 in HD or do I need to make changes to the PC?

Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
Then taking into account that I am not a great expert on the Characteristics of my pc be able 'to see feeds 4: 2.2 in HD or do I need to make changes to the PC?

Hardware as a "middle power" PC is sufficient.

i3 processor, 4 GB. RAM, Minimum HD-capable graphics card etc.

freebet1

Donating Member
i have the excellent tbs5925 usb at my hand.
i have window 8 64 bit.
what app must i install to pc to can see feeds and feeds encryption??
please give your help here

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator

freebet1

Donating Member
can u tell me pls the codecs where can i download.

after install vplug plugin what must i do after to see encrypted channels?

freebet1

Donating Member
i use ProgDVB PRO this version = > http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1162059&postcount=12

There is lots of Choices but thats what i use i have TBS 5980 USB so almost the same as you have .
indeed its excellent and im more than happy here ,
software found Here = > http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Everything Else see Here = > http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=103

after i install ProgDVB PRO what other must i do to find and see feed??