Sky DE??

el samak

VIP
this year sky DE starts to pair many many cards more, so it cant be long and all close (some cards paired but still open on other hardware)

Spire2zz

Does anybody know what the actual deal is with .de? It's been working fin on the g or forever or whatever they call themselves now the whole time perect but I see people post that it's paired now. If that is the case it's not in the same way that .it and .uk are for it to work on some?

Tigertim

Does anybody know what the actual deal is with .de? It's been working fin on the g or forever or whatever they call themselves now the whole time perect but I see people post that it's paired now. If that is the case it's not in the same way that .it and .uk are for it to work on some?

the team behind forever server have cracked the pairing problem on sky de, the sky de 4k uhd channels also open on forever sever....unfortunately theres being no public hack for oscam/enigma though.

Spire2zz

Yeah shame not public! But I think you got to hand it to this team, their system really works well. If it was ever to go public a peer to peer sharing that works perfect would be incredible. I'm curious what's different about .de pairing compared to the other two! You would think if the same .uk and .it would work too?

meho7

the team behind forever server have cracked the pairing problem on sky de, the sky de 4k uhd channels also open on forever sever....unfortunately theres being no public hack for oscam/enigma though.

what is this forever server? On pvt if it's not allowed in here

edit: iptv ?

Last edited:

deltaT

Yeah shame not public! But I think you got to hand it to this team, their system really works well. If it was ever to go public a peer to peer sharing that works perfect would be incredible. I'm curious what's different about .de pairing compared to the other two! You would think if the same .uk and .it would work too?

different video descrambler, those who dont work on iks use *** proprietary algorithms to decode the video / audio stream thats goin to prevent third party boxes from doing the same

Spire2zz

different video descrambler, those who dont work on iks use *** proprietary algorithms to decode the video / audio stream thats goin to prevent third party boxes from doing the same

I had assumed s y.de used the same pairing as the other 2? Is that not the case?

harshy

Well Known Member

Where can I find this forever server?

jimibg

DAZN 2 HD, Sky Cinema Action, Sky Cinema Comedy, Disney XD, All gone. RIP Sky DE. :mad::mad:

Last edited: