@Ragnarok
Can post the clear fw or send me in pm

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=68137506974278042812
sky UK module

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=56986629794893696945
Sky IT Module

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=28556403016993774151
Main.bin

There are the main parts of the firmware, be aware main.bin is compressed. the fig files the hardware is unknown , or you have to figure it out.The modules may be partly scrambled, it's hard to tell, but it looks like it's not encrypted in any way.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
SKY Sport News HQ Now Left 12207 V 27500 :mecry:

looks like its now only on New iCAM encrypted
Transponder 12148 H 27500 !!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
12149 H 27500 - Dark Screen ALL Chnnels => iCAM Encryption

Adult Channel & Playboy - 11264 H 27500 2/3 - iCAM Encryption

Climax & Ex GF - 11597 v 22000 5/6 - iCAM Encryption

Thanks to @ ^^COMPASS^^ on Satpimps =>

iCAM Encryption

12.206 (V) down channels list
Sky 1__Available on TP 12.110 (H)
Sky 2
Livetime
Chelsea TV
SS2__Available on TP 12.110 (H)
SS3__Available on TP 12.110 (H)
SS4
SS5
SSN
Sky Living__Available on TP 12.110 (H)
XXX Real Wives (lol)

11.914 (H) also down channels list,
Sky Atlantic
SS3__Available on TP 12.110 (H)
SS4
SS5
Disney XD+1
Disney Channel
Disney Channel +1
Disney Junior
Disney Junior +1
Disney XD
Sky 2
XXX Mums
XXX Brits

dj999

2 things, is ss4 and ss5 & ssnews still avialable?
and if the 2 above freqs have changed encryption, how come nothing is mentioned on flysat, lyngsat nor on kingofsat about the changes?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
2 things, is ss4 and ss5 & ssnews still avialable?
and if the 2 above freqs have changed encryption, how come nothing is mentioned on flysat, lyngsat nor on kingofsat about the changes?
YES Sky Sport 4/5 and News are all iCAM Encryption and Dark along with above mentioned channels and Sky Sport Box Office was first to go iCAM :mecry:

flysat, lyngsat & kingofsat WILL NOT MENTION THIS CHANGE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS :rolleyes:
Expect More Transponders to get shut down yet again on Tuesday
and even more if not all to go dark by end of football season :mecry:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes but appears to be BOX Hardware problem
and not Card algo change as suspected
that is possibly why Sky IT was never fixed
and most likely why UK Never will be either ..it was a nasty change and had to be secure to stop payservers once and for all : )

Ragnarok

Donating Member
it's a shame that firmware disassembly can be difficult.

it's not like we don't have the firmware from the very first sky digital boxes( which support icam), it does seem like anyone with those skills is smart enough to realise that helping us ultimately puts money in the pockets of jackasses.

If i could do it, I'm not sure i'd want to set people up to get scammed by scum all over again.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

Donating Member
Even if there is a private HD fix. I suspect extracting the necessary info from the box is way beyond most people.

emanresu

Donating Member
S.S.B.O cleared for me for a very brief period of a few seconds this morning on 12148 H 27500.....strange and interesting.

sandy55

Even if there is a private HD fix. I suspect extracting the necessary info from the box is way beyond most people.

at first who told you about this is icam issue ? icam use the chipset to do some things
yes there is private hd fix for long time but not for sale even the man who did it keept it only for its private customers
extracting the necessary info from the box is way beyond most people - not exactly and is depend on something
btw i think the most part of sky uk *** firmware is encrypted by cpu on almost all receivers like amstrad samsung pace and multiroom stb but the hack wasnt done by decrypting this firmware
you can decompress a part of it and find CFE also some vxworks parts but thats just a part to other most important part are not compressed and even nor encrypt with usuall alghoritm this is data keyed by cpu which is holding full camcrypt
well if you can dig with it then maybe we can talk about to do somet things later ;)

Last edited:

harshy

Well Known Member
hopefully solution found soon, I read somewhere its not even icam they implemented something really long that is creating this black screen problem.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Logs were posted on Streamboard clearly showing its iCAM Encryption , no idea why anyone would lie about this ??
nothing much really to gain by giving false info/logs i would have thought ?
even if not iCAM its just far too quiet exactly just like when Sky IT introduced it few years ago
unlikely any fix will be public i do agree
as far as private hd fix i do not believe that nonsense
there is zero evidence to suggest this is in any way whatsoever .

astons2

Registered
unlikely any fix will be public i do agree
as far as private hd fix i do not believe that nonsense
there is zero evidence to suggest this is in any way whatsoever .

I all most agree with you, but how is possible that sky IT is full available on iptv?