Beinsports france

fankoosh

Super Moderator
i still have bein1 & 2 working on a starx - mini 5 on 13e but sharing protocol could be h-share or x-cam

fankoosh

Super Moderator
works good, protocols newcamd, cccam.
0500:042820 - :thum:

card, but can not quite stable this card!

can u explain which cccam version or newcamd protocol u use & on which box & which image? , currently for my linux box vusoloSE i am running cccam on openatv5.3 , i tried all cccam version but still no luck , i tried diff cccam servers but not open , is there is a specific method to open this 2 chs on cccam ? version ? any prio or ignore list ?

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Few month ago for me works with oscam, now down also :(

candyman78

Registered
BY USING SAMSAT LINUX 2 ( ENIGMA2 WITH OPENLD 2.9 IMAGE AND WICARDD PROTOCOL) BEINSPORTS WORKS FINE WITH ME

can u explain which cccam version or newcamd protocol u use & on which box & which image? , currently for my linux box vusoloSE i am running cccam on openatv5.3 , i tried all cccam version but still no luck , i tried diff cccam servers but not open , is there is a specific method to open this 2 chs on cccam ? version ? any prio or ignore list ?

cccam/newcamd version not matter, it's not works on all CS servers.
I was found one which have it and works good.

eeosman

Registered
Hi, what is the current way to watch these channels on 19e? Some say channels are ok on gshare3 server, some say gshare is bs.

Spire2zz

Was working on gshare the other day.

Well it was working after this thread was created but since yesterday I have no connection to gshare server which is weird cos it's always been the most stable card share for 3 years I've used it. Maybe gshare have shut down?

Spire2zz

Well it was working after this thread was created but since yesterday I have no connection to gshare server which is weird cos it's always been the most stable card share for 3 years I've used it. Maybe gshare have shut down?

Forget last post. Gshare back up and bein all working today on 19 e

Spire2zz

GShare forever??? As it doesn't work for me on GShare 3!!

I only have old 2020hd super which says starshare. But most bein channels work.

I don't really know what the difference is of the various g servers. I'm not sure anybody does its all shrouded in mystery! But they seem to mostly be the same except forever I thought which works with more dish tv.

Which channel do you mean?

su1tz

beIN sports on Astra 19 E , they don't work on my GShare 3 server. So I was just wondering what's the server which works well with it.
GShare forever is a bit stronger than GShare 3 when it comes to certain channels like Super Sport on 16 E .

Spire2zz

beIN sports on Astra 19 E , they don't work on my GShare 3 server. So I was just wondering what's the server which works well with it.
GShare forever is a bit stronger than GShare 3 when it comes to certain channels like Super Sport on 16 E .

At the mo:

Bein laliga

Bein sports 0-3

Bein sports max 5-10

For some reason i dont have tuned max 1-5

My reciever used to say gshare3 but after I think when sky it stopped in Jan 2016 the server name changed to starshare. It still uses the same charge system though.

What reciever you have?

Last edited:

su1tz

Mine is not a well known brand , it is called Qmax H5 , with GShare 3 Server , the funny thing is when I try to watch any beIN channel -though they are colored in yellow- I guess a glitch happens and all the channels turn into white which means the server ain't working for a few seconds and then they are all colored in yellow again ...but with a black screen !! A bit wired ..huh!?

Spire2zz

Mine is not a well known brand , it is called Qmax H5 , with GShare 3 Server , the funny thing is when I try to watch any beIN channel -though they are colored in yellow- I guess a glitch happens and all the channels turn into white which means the server ain't working for a few seconds and then they are all colored in yellow again ...but with a black screen !! A bit wired ..huh!?

I always assumed it was just loads of fake companies all with the same hardware? But I don't know. Have you looked for updates? There was also ways to change the reciever firmware to another model. I had trouble reading the info cos most of the sites are in Arabic!