DigitAlb Hacked G-Share

Digitalb2016

Registered
no :) G-share server special with double the protection.
working now (sky uk)
nova soon ;)

HAW YOU KNOW !?

do you know who do the Gshare servers !?

What is so good this double protections !?

Can i gave them a Warning ! haw good they are !?

1.Gshare = Globalsat China is Manufacture ex Gosat in Shenzhen...
I will gave you the address if your request let me know tell you name surnames of Engineers and Managers and all stuff.
Their Servers are in Shenzhen and HongKong

Card Hack dont come from them ...They just transmute te CWS that's very easy...if you know what really i am talking...

2. Who has this Hack i know who is it....who ridirect CWS to Globalsat
He is Italian very know Guy ,just to let him now don,t be stupid digitalb is cheap no clients o risk so much already the guy has big court with Irdetto in past no need another from Conax...I am telling him that like ex Friend.

3.The stb you see the Gshare wich open Digitalb for moment is Digiques Beware...if i am not wrong.... Again this guy is so public..what he need the hasels to enter in wrong way...I do not like do names for this time..

4.This is not proper hack is commercial and you PPL will not benefit from it...just will be foll to buy some kind of stb which will me shut down in right time...

If i know so many Things Guys Names and Addresses even when they sleep and company names from UK ,Italy and China and HK ...haw you people thing the Conax or Digit-alb will not know !? that will be LONG...!

I am sorry to say that....but is reality of Fact...

This post is from OLD MAN on hack which hates comercial dirty business.Be ware like the name of it stb it self...:nana:

Last edited:

samiri1987

Registered
Need HELP!!!!

How I can see the channels? I am registrated on this site but I have no idea how to watch the channels. Can somebody help me please... Should I install any software or what I can do?

Spiros91

Registered
How I can see the channels? I am registrated on this site but I have no idea how to watch the channels. Can somebody help me please... Should I install any software or what I can do?

nobody can see digitalb channels on cccam or any other emulator right now. Their system is paired so atm there is no solution.

Adan68

Registered
they where working on dqcam for
few days ....

now they are off...maybe was atest...now nova works on gshare 108 ...

mehdi3

So why G-NET Update is not working these days and always fail to connect to server???

LADY GAGA

Registered
do you know how to get those private servers, and what are those servers actually. are they special?