Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 > Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Hyperion 5.5 IPBOX CUBEREVO - IPTV

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 18-01-2017, 13:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Hyperion 5.5 IPBOX CUBEREVO - IPTV

I have installed this and use the Open Webif from my laptop with zap before streaming and this works fine. I have downloaded the bouquet to run on my IPTV box for viewing in other rooms in the house but they will only display when on the same channel as my enigma2. I currently use webif to change the channel then view on my IPTV. Is there a setting in Enigma 2 Hyperion 5.5 that l need to change to enable my IPTV to change the channel like Zap before stream as in the Open Webif or is there another way

Last edited by valparra; 18-01-2017 at 13:45..
Old 20-01-2017, 20:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I first identified that l needed cccam 2.3.0 but found on forums that there is not one for the IP9000 hd and proceeded to installing oscam.
I have resolve this by changing to oscam
Sponsored Links