****NEW COBRA1423 IMAGES FOR CLONE SSL84B SIM 2.01 & 2.10

NO10RANGER

Registered
if your uk based the 1channel is down at the moment for us due to a recent court order banning the indexing sites for 1channei
the movies 25k still works and series do too
its the same content in the same locations its just that the indexing site is not banned
however I can confirm that the new image does crash on pressing update
File "/usr/lib/enigma/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/plugin.py", line 543, in getupgradeinfo
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method TSmediaupdates.getupgradeinfo of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.TSmedia.plugin.TSmediaupdates'****,()) failed)
to me it looks like the tsmedia update server is down and the plugin has no handler for the exception

Is the a place we can manually edit where 1channel look as i have mine now working again on my android box on xbmc

Cheers No10Ranger

thefreak

Registered
Is the a place we can manually edit where 1channel look as i have mine now working again on my android box on xbmc

Cheers No10Ranger

not as far as I know but I have been told an update is in the works so its just a case of standby while the boffins work their magic
I've seen the 4.7 update but its only for oe2.0 at the moment that's in the plugins section so it may be worth following that thread
(update )after reading the thread in detail myself I found this
TSmedia 4.5

software_updates:
-fixed movie25,icefilm,channel1,movie24k
-added openplaylist to iptv-
-fixed reported bugs
-stop support and update for 1.6 images and openpli2.1

that last note is abit worrying

Last edited:

cobra1423

Registered
not as far as I know but I have been told an update is in the works so its just a case of standby while the boffins work their magic
I've seen the 4.7 update but its only for oe2.0 at the moment that's in the plugins section so it may be worth following that thread
(update )after reading the thread in detail myself I found this
TSmedia 4.5

software_updates:
-fixed movie25,icefilm,channel1,movie24k
-added openplaylist to iptv-
-fixed reported bugs
-stop support and update for 1.6 images and openpli2.1

that last note is abit worrying
I think its moved to here http://www.letmewatchthis.ru/ or http://www.merdb.ru/
when I get my new dm800 I will try and edit the channel_1.pyo file:thum:

Last edited:

rizwanawan

Registered
I am already using PLI image on my DM 800 HD PVR, Because I want to run IPTV and TSmedia, This Image support Tsmedia ?

thefreak

Registered

Cheers No10Ranger

After cobras comments I now have 1channel working again inside tsmedia by modifying the pyo located in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/MovieOnline/channel_1.pyo
and sending it to the primewireproxy. however I find the proxy very laggy compared to the original site setup i have been getting more than a few timeouts when searching for content

cobra1423

Registered
hi anyone wanting the fix for 1channel in tsmedia here we go download the channel_1.pyo file and use dcc to transfer it to TSmedia/MovieOnline folder and overwrite old file with my file and then restart enigma all done download channel_1.pyo file here ---->http://sdrv.ms/1aUQvcU

frank087234

Registered
After cobras comments I now have 1channel working again inside tsmedia by modifying the pyo located in

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/MovieOnline/channel_1.pyo
and sending it to the primewireproxy. however I find the proxy very laggy compared to the original site setup i have been getting more than a few timeouts when searching for content

1channel has always been slower in tsmedia than the standalone plugin.

thefreak

Registered
hey cobra thanks for the updated 1channel
quick question
have you given any thought about moving up to oe2.0? I was messing with the OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800 #ssl84d image last night that's in the clone images thread. it worked quite well and seemed very fast but lacked all the whistles and bells your image has and took quite awhile to setup
I only mention it since it seems support for the 1.6-2.1 images is now lacking with things like tsmedia and I will bet most plugins that require constant updating will go that way soon.

thefreak

Registered
without sounding like a fanboy
woohoo :clapping:
that's great news
first batman then superman and now 00.3 coming up
so who's next a villan this time ? the joker & Harley Quinn or the riddler :)
anyone else care to take a guess?

cobra1423

Registered
Lol ok so it's early stages yet but it's getting there and the theme will be spiderman. Do I win a prize for guessing right lol.
Cobra1423

DM800HD PVR

Registered
Hi,

I Just wanted to know if anyone else has had these problems. I got a brand new DM800HD PVR. Firstly I installed HDD. Then I added this image(v2). It took me a while but finally I got it up and running. However whenever I went on Menu and pressed Setup the box crashed with green screen. After looking at the crashlog and searching the net, we(Cobra and me) found a solution, replacing line 1577 in plugin.py to:
if menuid == "setup" :

we have no idea why and what issue this is going to cause in future but this works. Also anytime I go on Plugins a message pops up saying some plugins might not work.

Also:

1)Whenever I scroll down on Movie 25, the box crashes.(green screen)

2)All the links I have tried on XBMC don't work.

3)Bollywood movies doesn't work.

4)Recording work but timeshift freezes a lot(even though set to same recording path)

I have reproduced this on two other dm800hd in my household. I am surprised that no one else hasn't experienced this. Please can someone help?

thefreak

Registered
I don't know if this is relevant but I had similar problems when I went to 00.2 it was caused when I tried and failed to install the usb part of the setup and decided to extract the usb part and just copy the folder structure over to the stick it worked but I had loads of error like you described I put it down in the end to problems with folder and file permissions.
I tried 2 dm800 clone boxes and more than a few methods and 4 usb sticks that had been formatted to ext3 in windows and all failed to format using the scripts provided by cobra
and as I've posted before I couldn't set up the usb because the system didn't recognise the usb correctly until I wiped and formatted it with minitools as documented in cobras old 00.1 usb setup pdf
once I was able to follow the 0.2 tutorial 100% I didn't have any problems after that
when you load up dcc what does the label on the usb stick in the memory tools say? when I had the problems with green screen on setup and other menu items my usb was sdb5 and not sdb1

DM800HD PVR

Registered
Hi thefreak,

Thanks for your advice, however still having no look.

1)I wiped and formatted it with minitools as documented in cobras old 00.1 usb setup pdf.

2)Flashed the box with 00.2

3)Plugged the USB in

4)HDD Format Only from DCC

5)USB FORMAT WITH HDD

6)Then basically followed the step by step

I can't see where I am going wrong. Once again crashes when scrolling down on movie 25 and crashes when selecting Setup from Menu. The happens everytime.

Please help as I have installed this on all my family boxes.

Thanks

thefreak

Registered
that's a weird one
I can only suggest posting the latest crash log for selecting setup so a few brains can take a look and see if anything jumps out I have it on 2 boxes and since getting it right I've had no problems

cobra1423

Registered
Hi guy sorry been very busy yes to check to see if they are mounted in the right place try this use DCC go into telnet and type df then hit enter you should get a return like this
dev/sda1 media/hdd
dev/sdb1 media/usb

The sda1 is your hard drive and the sdb1 is USB
But if you have no hard drive installed and only USB then it will be sda1
Always make sure there is nothing on the USB before you start you can even do a quick format using windows just leave all settings on default and hit start then try it.
Cobra1423