ipbox 9000hd firmware

otheitis

Registered
Hi!when will be out the new sifteam firmware for the ipbox9000?When will we have cccam for this box?works someone for this project?Maybe a new enigma 2 firmware in the future?I am very sad because new dm800 has from now firmware unofficial and the box is not for sale.But ipbox 9000hd is for sell but we have not a good software for this box only sifteam.

.::GuNnE®::.

Registered
Ya.

I agree mate.

Maybe with time we will have good news about CCcam support.
But give ABCOM time,and i am sure that we will have the required support.

I had my IPBOX9000HD on thursday and i am still learning to play with it,but so far so good and i am impressed with the quality.

Cumps
Gunner

otheitis

Registered
yes the quality is superb!!!and the hardware.I have this box from the 6th april.The problem is the firmware.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hi!when will be out the new sifteam firmware for the ipbox9000?When will we have cccam for this box?works someone for this project?Maybe a new enigma 2 firmware in the future?I am very sad because new dm800 has from now firmware unofficial and the box is not for sale.But ipbox 9000hd is for sell but we have not a good software for this box only sifteam.

Well you can't expect same support fod ipbox9000 from the start. Dmm can have dm800 images because they already have older models using enigma2.

Ipbox9000 doesn't have much to build on, they can only work from some kathrein910 stuff which is also based on sh4 platform.

Some basic things were actually handled pretty fast for ipbox9000.
I am sure it's firmware will develop fast as it's user community grows.
As for Cccam I don't think it has much to do with this box. I believe I read somewhere that cccam team made it clear they'll not make their emu available for sh4 platform. But I guess that attitude can change.

Registered
Well you can't expect same support fod ipbox9000 from the start. Dmm can have dm800 images because they already have older models using enigma2.

Ipbox9000 doesn't have much to build on, they can only work from some kathrein910 stuff which is also based on sh4 platform.

Some basic things were actually handled pretty fast for ipbox9000.
I am sure it's firmware will develop fast as it's user community grows.
As for Cccam I don't think it has much to do with this box. I believe I read somewhere that cccam team made it clear they'll not make their emu available for sh4 platform. But I guess that attitude can change.

Mate,i couldnt agree more.
But maybe,just maybe someone will come along and modify CCcam emu to work under IPBOX9000HD.
I am not saying it's a good idea to steal and modify someone else's work,but if they dont support boxes with sh4 platform,then someone will do something about it.

Cumps
Gunner

mirg

Registered
I had Cccamd for the DM until now. Now i use the firm from PoverBoard with Mgcamd and the WebInterface, and I still can doe all the fun things I have done before.C*,k*** and so on!:thum:

Registered
I had Cccamd for the DM until now. Now i use the firm from PoverBoard with Mgcamd and the WebInterface, and I still can doe all the fun things I have done before.C*,k*** and so on!:thum:

How do you mean?

I have mgcamd working,but for what i understand out of your post,is that you have CCcam working.

I am in the process of testing g**x,but my router is playing up.:mecry:

Cumps
Gunner