Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

cline on oscam???

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 10-06-2011, 17:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default cline on oscam???

hello, please help me how to put on a cccam cline I never use OSCAM,I'm used to with the dreambox cccam protocol
Old 10-06-2011, 18:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

What image are u using?

Have you already got Oscam installed on the box.
Old 10-06-2011, 20:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraz2 View Post
What image are u using?

Have you already got Oscam installed on the box.
at the moment AAF spring edition or DGS i am new in ipbox and oscam
i test with oscam server no work mgcamd no work
Old 11-06-2011, 12:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

u need to download the plugin on aaf spring edition,
once you have done that u need to edit the oscam files, these are in var/keys

you need to edit the server file with your c line

there is a guide on this site somewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheraz2 For This Useful Post:
*SID* (11-06-2011)
Old 11-06-2011, 17:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraz2 View Post
u need to download the plugin on aaf spring edition,
once you have done that u need to edit the oscam files, these are in var/keys

you need to edit the server file with your c line

there is a guide on this site somewhere.
hello mate I put it and its not working
[reader]
enable=0
label = cccam-reader
protocol = cccam
device = 192.168.1.4,xxxxx
user = xxxxxx
password = xxxxx
group = 1
emmcache = 1,1,2
cccmaxhop = 5
cccversion = 2.0.11
Old 11-06-2011, 17:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

enable=1
The Following User Says Thank You to lucsch For This Useful Post:
*SID* (11-06-2011)
Old 12-06-2011, 15:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello and thank you very much, everything works great except that on some freez canalsat, who is the priority and another question are we can do with sharing if so how is there a configuration I am void that I OSCAM a newbie sorry derranger thank you again.
cordially and sorry for my english
Old 14-06-2011, 15:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello for all i have changed the image aaf to vodka but the config oscam no work how to put a cline on OSCAM with vodka image config please thank you
Old 14-06-2011, 18:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

for vodka you need the oscam-stapi version.
did you use that?
Old 14-06-2011, 21:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

right im not sure how it worked for me but i added the it
to oscam.server and oscam.server~conf (in the same directory) and i also added the cline in webif

my guess is it worked when i put it on thru the webif