Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

[Tutorial] Install oscam on OpenATV

WeTek Play - Enigma 2 Images

Old 05-12-2015, 19:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,102 Times in 574 Posts

Menu- enter plugins-menu-enter user feed url this adress
http://secret.mynonpublic.com/wetek then save it green button download plugins u will there softcams ..
The Following User Says Thank You to mach73 For This Useful Post:
barns (11-12-2015)
Old 06-12-2015, 17:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

please I NEED tutorial on how to install oscam on openhdf.
thank you
Old 06-12-2015, 17:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,102 Times in 574 Posts

I told u 50 times on all boards mate u r still asking..
Old 06-12-2015, 18:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

with ME did not worK MATE.I NEED A MIRACLE TO GET THE OSCAM ON THIS******************WORKED?
Old 18-12-2015, 16:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi All,

I picked up a Wetek Play last weekend and trying to setup OSCam.

I've installed OpenATV onto an SD Card and followed the guide in this thread to install OSCam, which appears to be running (green light). When I browse to http://[wetek-ip]:16001 it returns ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

How do I allow my local subnet to browse the web interface?

I can access OpenWebif on http://[wetek-ip]:80

Many thanks

Last edited by detox1978; 18-12-2015 at 17:07..
Old 18-12-2015, 19:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by detox1978 View Post
Hi All,

I picked up a Wetek Play last weekend and trying to setup OSCam.

I've installed OpenATV onto an SD Card and followed the guide in this thread to install OSCam, which appears to be running (green light). When I browse to http://[wetek-ip]:16001 it returns ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

How do I allow my local subnet to browse the web interface?

I can access OpenWebif on http://[wetek-ip]:80

Many thanks

Sorted it by manually installing oscam 10660
Old 06-02-2017, 20:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello!

I've got the openatv 6.0 version installed on a wetek play 2, and it's working, but when I select oscam 10660 a press Start to activate it, it always stays off, showing "no CAM 1 active". What am I doing wrong?