Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

[Tutorial] Install oscam on OpenATV

WeTek Play - Enigma 2 Images

Old 11-09-2015, 18:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

if you open the oscam webif you can enter tour details there

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwWfK1ZBzU
Old 11-09-2015, 18:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getover2001 View Post
if you open the oscam webif you can enter tour details there

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwWfK1ZBzU
and 127.0.0.1 is you ip adress?

did you checked on your router?
Old 12-09-2015, 18:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thank you mate for reply .I am really confused about the ip address:some
say it is 8888 ,others say it is 16002,and 9981.also others told me it depends wether you are using enigma2 or wetek theatre or openelec?for this reason at a moment I thought of buying amilo a3 ,because it easier ???????????please comment great mates
Old 12-09-2015, 18:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you will laugh at this: I dreaming of seeing the oscam page above on my pc???????????
Old 12-09-2015, 20:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

it depends of the image you are using

On android and openelec it's 8888
on openatv it depends of the feed
some are 8888 or 16001
Old 12-09-2015, 21:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thank you .do write 8888 ,for example ,alone or with my ip like 10.0.0.8?
Old 12-09-2015, 21:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Old 12-09-2015, 21:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I am using openhdf image,most recent
Old 12-09-2015, 21:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

[webif]
httpport = 16001
httpuser = oscam
httppwd = oscam
httprefresh = 3
httpallowed = 192.168.1.40,0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255
aulow = 120

If you have this in your Oscam config it will be your ip, eg 10.0.0.3:16001
Old 12-09-2015, 21:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

in the menue ,oscaminfo,I found the ip 127.0.0.1,port80.Iwrote them on pc browser did not open anything.but i wrote 10.0.0.8:80,openwebif openedbut the page for oscam configuration does not appear even when I clicked on softamcam icon?