Knock, knock

Yazz

Registered
Please make sure you wipe your feet before entering these premises. I've just mopped the whole corridor. Thank you :rolleyes:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Yazz said:
Please make sure you wipe your feet before entering these premises. I've just mopped the whole corridor. Thank you :rolleyes:

I hope you have cleaned yourself thoroughly, also, Yazz, it is of
utmost importance to have a pure and clean mind as well as body before inviting people into your house :rolleyes:

judithattard

Registered
Oooooopppppsss I just throd on somefing yukky and I walked the whole corridor. I think it is dog poo, do you mind moppping again Yazz dear :rolleyes:

Yazz

Registered
renee said:
I hope you have cleaned yourself thoroughly, also, Yazz, it is of utmost importance to have a pure and clean mind as well as body before inviting people into your house :rolleyes:
My body is impeccably clean but my mind is something totally different. It's got a...errr....mind of its own :D

Yazz

Registered
judithattard said:
Oooooopppppsss I just throd on somefing yukky and I walked the whole corridor. I think it is dog poo, do you mind moppping again Yazz dear :rolleyes:
Phew...!!! You smell something awful, Judy h'bieb. Still I suppose it's good luck to step on hot manure...so they say anyway...
I'm calling the Royal Marines to enter the corridor and clean up that poo. It's so overpowering...!!! :eek: :D

Yazz

Registered
claudiaa said:
how about wiping something else instead...:rolleyes:
You're so deep... could you at least give me a hint of what the "something else" could be please. If it's meaty, juicy and pink then I'll be so very happy to wipe it dry...with my very own tongue even (I just hope it's not too hairy or I'll choke) :D

claudiaa

Registered
Yazz said:
You're so deep... could you at least give me a hint of what the "something else" could be please. If it's meaty, juicy and pink then I'll be so very happy to wipe it dry...with my very own tongue even (I just hope it's not too hairy or I'll choke)

:eek: :D :D ...i cant answer that one...:D

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Yazz said:
You're so deep... could you at least give me a hint of what the "something else" could be please. If it's meaty, juicy and pink then I'll be so very happy to wipe it dry...with my very own tongue even (I just hope it's not too hairy or I'll choke) :D

Claudiaa was referring to your meaty, juicy and pink buttocks :rolleyes:
and I would LOVE to see you wiping them clean with your very own (hopefully
looooooong:p ) tongue :D

Yazz

Registered
judithattard said:
@ Yazz you are so vulgar at times :rolleyes:
At Times? What times exactly? Night time, day time, sometime, anytime...?
Please be more specific :D
And what do you mean "Vulgar"? A groovy guy like me vulgar? how vulgar of you...!!! :eek:

Yazz

Registered
judithattard said:
All the time Yazz dear like your horniness ;)
All the time? Does that including weekend and bank holidays? :D
And I'm usually horny before and after meals :cool:

judithattard

Registered
I do not think you could be horny on weekends only Yazz dear :rolleyes:

Claudia, I immagine there wouldn't be a dull moment with horny Yazz around all the time :lol:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
judithattard said:
Claudia, I immagine there wouldn't be a dull moment with horny Yazz around all the time :lol:

Thats just what Claudiaa needs, another cute Puppy to train :D :D