Dreambox 520 hd Clone images

toysoft

Because the Sim 2.30 is not Sim2 people. Sim 2.30 has nothing to do and is not related to Sim2 (1.00/2.00/2.01/2.10/2.20 Sims)

As Ferret told, that is perfectly right, once Sim2 was raided and everybody fired at factory and support, all these guys moved to other things as no more paid by the Sim2 boss that was the reseller of Broadcom in China, that ended up in Prison in China. Even their forum for support (DreamOEM) was close down, and it was not very expensive to support...

TS

Why their is no support from Rami Maher and other guys for DREAMBOX 520 CLONE SIM 230 ??

serkanguzel

Registered
There was no price difference between original boxes and clone boxes.

Looking at this logic, who gets the new clone boxes ?

abdulrehman690

Registered
Because the Sim 2.30 is not Sim2 people. Sim 2.30 has nothing to do and is not related to Sim2 (1.00/2.00/2.01/2.10/2.20 Sims)

As Ferret told, that is perfectly right, once Sim2 was raided and everybody fired at factory and support, all these guys moved to other things as no more paid by the Sim2 boss that was the reseller of Broadcom in China, that ended up in Prison in China. Even their forum for support (DreamOEM) was close down, and it was not very expensive to support...

TS

Oh when that happend !! i didn't know they raided sim team and thats happend !

so these new boxes are dead from start .

thanks for info .

toysoft

If I remember well it happened end of 2015 I think, DreamOEM was up to end of 2016 (1 year after Raid end 2015), now all is gone.

Sim 2.30 is not Sim2, it's other team with not much support (only 5-6 images for DM520HD, and few like 4-5 for DM900UHD).

TS

Oh when that happend !! i didn't know they raided sim team and thats happend !

so these new boxes are dead from start .

thanks for info .

perico213

Registered
Hi in this page all images are blocked with login you can not use whereby the dm 520 clone can not be used someone has the pass of the images.

tab99_uk

Registered
been trying alot of images for the clone dm900 alot of them dont work keep getting no tuner when i use none patched images .

vinicanjura

Registered
yes this is also problem with 520HD sim 2.30 can not enter tuner they trick lot of people selling this clone boxes without support or have bug at images