problem vu solo 2 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
First sponsor sat-universe sale clones dream I no have chance to reclaimed nothing reason help forum to have long live

Now sponsor SU is sat-shop.co.uk ask you him what think in SU support clones boxes like vu or dream

Also have more questions about clones boxes

We have some user win money thanks support clones dream but no have user win money with vu clones

You have clon and original box how much times I reclaimed you than you help users dream clon ? Never

How much money win Ferrari team thanks support in the best sat forum ? How much their pay our adm to help forum ? zero euro

They no respect this I no need respect their, I am adm in sat forums you know I need think why have long live forums and never a offer from cancer Chinese clones

The big question is what think www.sat-shop.co.uk we in sat-universe help this Chinese mafia people ?

Enviado desde mi iPhone5 con Tapatalk

They no longer sell the VU+ range.

And again agree with most of what you say, but people have a choice if they choose to by a clone then to see you give people a hard time for doing so is the wrong thing to do.

SCORILLO

Registered
long story short>
if the board sponsor sell clones they are good,if does not sell they are bad.

hmmmm.

levi45

Registered
selling clone box is illegal
I think should be illegal to supporting clone box to
and the buyers of the clone box should understand they cant get full support (very limited support) and cant use all the futures like original box

Last edited:

frank087234

Registered
selling clone box is illegal
I think should be illegal to supporting clone box to
and the buyers of the clone box should understand they cant get full support (very limited support) and cant use all the futures like original box

SELLING clone boxes in Turkey is NOT illegal!!!

levi45

Registered

What's the matter I didn't say any country my post is General why you bringing country to conversation I don't really care who buys what all I am trying to do is just to worn clone buyers the they can't get support like original box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frank087234

Registered
What's the matter I didn't say any country my post is General why you bringing country to conversation I don't really care who buys what all I am trying to do is just to worn clone buyers the they can't get support like original box

This is not what you have just said..Who are you to make such a law that Clone boxes illegal!!!!

Last edited:

levi45

Registered
And also I am born in Turkey but not leaving in Turkey where I am leaving that laws here selling clone box is illegal

mr.strauss

Registered
Clone boxes are unfortunately foisted buyers who want to buy an original box!
Who wants to buy clones to do this if he wants to scrap!
It does not matter whether or Dreambox Vu + or ......

But deliberate Clone users should not expect a big help!

Original boxes pose no problems, always have the latest software, plugins ....

Say NO to clone!
Say YES to the original!

elgeneral

Registered
wha is this rubbish bullshit u r on about??
USE ENGLISH ONLY

@elgeneral

How do you think, is there a Korean mafia or not?

This is not what you have just said..Who are you to make such a law that Clone boxes illegal!!!!

In many countries, including your country, there is no such law!!!:rolleyes:

BLA BLA BLA no have some credit your explanations by 3 or 4 members from 400.000 users have SU sure rest memers is happy we support original Vu+

you need write here mod you help SU forum sure than you write clones boxes you no help us

I closed topic than have question about boxes open a new thread here is no aviable discussion about original or shit cancer clones

Status
Not open for further replies.