Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat
Sat-Shop.co.uk

Vu+ Zero - Am I able to see Tandberg feeds?

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 07-01-2017, 14:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Vu+ Zero - Am I able to see Tandberg feeds?

Hi everyone,

I've just upgraded from an Openbox V8S to a Vu+ Zero as the Openbox pretty much went "boom" last weekend.

As the VU Zero is Enigma2, its been a pretty steep learning curve this week but so far I've managed to get CCCam 2.3.0 working. What I really would like to know is whether I am able to watch Tandberg feeds using this receiver? I see that keys are frequently posted but I'm stuck at knowing what I need to install onto the box to make them receivable. Is it possible to have BISS keys, CCCam and Tandberg keys running together?

I would really appreciate any replies/assistance with this

Thanks, have a good day guys.
Old 08-01-2017, 13:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

yes you can do the above,but only by using oscam-emu and not cccam.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgeflu For This Useful Post:
pupido (09-01-2017)
Old 08-01-2017, 14:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeflu View Post
Thank you for the reply Is there a specific version I would need to download for the Vu+ Zero?

Last edited by dankargo; 08-01-2017 at 15:09..
Old 08-01-2017, 15:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i am using 11279 and it works. i don't know about any bugs in other versions...
Old 09-01-2017, 19:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
How does it work?
I have already installed oscam-emu.
Old 10-01-2017, 16:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

add a good softcam.key in the right directory (depends your config) and start/restart oscam. it should work...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgeflu For This Useful Post:
dankargo (11-01-2017), pupido (10-01-2017)
Old 10-01-2017, 18:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
add a good softcam.key in the right directory (depends your config) and start/restart oscam. it should work...
What is a good softcam?
Old 14-01-2017, 19:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupido View Post
What is a good softcam?
Softcam.key is one file in which all keys are included. You find many of that here in this board, and you must often update it to keep keys updated. So, I will test oscam too, just used cccam until now but I must upgrade.
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.