Intelsat 907 and watching UK TV

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
Can anyone explain to me the situation with this satellite. I started using it via an Icecrypt box. I went through a big rigmarole the first time to get it to work , not least introducing the correct BISS codes. Later I set up boxes for friends and was surprised to find I did not need to enter the codes. Now Icecrypt has gone out of business , so I bought a Technomate box . That company refused to help me to set up the box . They said it was illegal to do so. Eventually after a week messing around I got it to work. In the end I never did enter any codes , so far as I know ( unless they were incorporated in certain software I uploaded into the box) Can anyone tell me what is going on ?

satesco

Feed Hunter
Some receivers come with Patch Software,which is not officially discussed by sellers.It's a tacit understanding between them and buyers.

manic01

Super VIP
If its a TM5402 F3 then the keys are in the last patch.
Technomate cannot tell you how to access channels illegally or they would soon be out of business.
Patches are supplied by 3rd part patch writers.
Even if having to set up a technomate manually with keys would not take more than 2 mins inc scanning channels etc.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
Even though I don't now need it , I would really like to know how to set up a technomate manually if you are willing and permitted to tell me.