DM500 vlcf.so undefined symbol???

holmes2000

Registered
on a few different images VLCF cant start showing me this message (I allways download it and install through DM, not manual install):

/var/tuxbox/plugins/vlcf.so:undefined symbol:_ZN7eZapLCD8instanceE

start counting backwards from 5 to 0 and than it freezes blue panel (i have to restart enigma). anybody know how to solve this?

currently using Pli IOlite. i tried with gemini 4.5 and nabilosat darkstar. its all the same!

I have DM500

holmes2000

Registered
thx bellof 4 reply

i tried few days to find this patch (fix) but i couldnt find. please post it on some upload centre or here.

regards

B

boxgot

Hi holmes

try these attached files.install a full tar.gz file or replace vlcf.so file.maybe helps.If not sorry!

holmes2000

Registered
sorry m8s

i tried everything and no success. i really dont know what to do. is there any other place where VLCF keep informations except
/var folder?

letreo

Registered
Thanks

thx boxgot, this new vlcf.so fixes the issue.

holmes2000, just copy the file to /var/tuxbox/plugins

hth

holmes2000

Registered
after many tries i couldn’t find reason for this problem and i saw only solution to flash image again.

first time i tried to reflush image with FlashWizard but it needs to be done by DreamUp. so, in a way this is my answer to dreamboxfm too.

just flush it with DreamUp and problem is solved. some stupid mistake happened inside and the only solution is to Flush memory completely.

thanks to everyone for suggestions

GizmoPower

Registered
I have the same problem running Darkstar2 on DM600PCR and seems there is no solution.

Why dont you try PLI Jade. That is awsome for streaming. You can also stream subtitles like .srt