Sit being blocked

millernan

Registered
Hi,
I have had conformation from my frends that this sit is being blocked by firefox and internet explorer.:mad:
When you try to access the websit, is give you a 404 worning forbiden sit!!!:confused::confused::eek::
What is going on?:confused::
I once agian had to access the ipconfig program on my pc and do a ipconfig / flushdns to reaccess the websit,:mad: then it has taken 8 atemps for the browser to give me access.:mad::eek:
I am not the only one in the uk with this problem most of my freinds who are also members have been bitching about the problems.:mecry::mecry::mecry:
Has any one in SU got a fix, or explanation.:)

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Doss attacks and moving to new Server and Host .
Forum is working as normal again now using Mozzilla Firefox
altho' i personally stay far away from disease ridden Internet Explorer browser .

You can read more plus Wiki explantion Here :
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
If you are unlucky and happen to come from the same country or ip range where ddos is originating you might be temporarily blocked. But otherwise site is working just fine for the rest of the visitors. For those unlucky ones, suggestion would be to use some proxy or vpn to change your location.

millernan

Registered
Hi all,
Well I must have pissed someone off with this post, It have taken me 43 atemps to get the browser to connect and let me in.
It keeps timing out befor redirecting you, but I am persistant!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
There is a few vpn services that have free option that will still give you pretty decent speeds and choice of few countries. Certainly much better option then using a proxy.
One example would be cyberghostvpn

hulu2015

Registered
I registered the account does not have permission, displays the following information

:mecry:hulu2015, You are a member of Sat Universe for 3 days now but haven't posted anything yet. Be noted that zero-posters don't have same account privileges as normal registered members. Click on this message bar if you wish to know more about it...