which image is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejong77

Registered
Well in my case i can confirm that Gemini 5.1 didn't work very well on my dreambox 500HD. After i flashed it it worked for about an hour. Dreambox crashed and never rebboted. Needed to return to Germany for bootloader repair.

Did use pli for a while too. Only to see the green screen of death everyday.

Now i use 2.8.4 stable version of Oozoon.

Guess the first badge of DM500HD was complete garbage.

Last edited:

Pireza

Registered
Currently and in my opinion is:

EDG-Nemesis-2.0-Experimental-DM500HD-e2-OE (1.6) _07-12-2010-04-42 SVN165

Last edited:

adam123

Registered
hi m8

I use gemini 5.1 and i like it work great on my 500hd it depends of you what you like it is in your brain ,some like blondes or brunettes or blacks or chinese or japanese girls its what you are happy with at the end of the day.
good night and merry xmas and happy new year

juozas.s

Registered
network drive

hi,

maybe are setuped network drive on windows or linux ps???

hi m8

I use gemini 5.1 and i like it work great on my 500hd it depends of you what you like it is in your brain ,some like blondes or brunettes or blacks or chinese or japanese girls its what you are happy with at the end of the day.
good night and merry xmas and happy new year

Adam792

Registered
I find OpenPli to be the best for me. Stable and records well. The only annoyance I have is difficulties in installing Hypercam for the French TNTSat channels. It works fine as I've installed it manually but it doesn't give me the flexibility of switching SoftCAMs for different channels (i.e. Rai on Hotbird with keys won't open with Hypercam but only CCCam/mgcamd)

adr

Registered
i was using geminia 5.1 but after 3 weeks its was nt working good with the hard drive, so than i install newnigma2--dm500hd-v3.1.6 and till today its working great. the only prob i have with it is the remote conrol and from what i can understeand it has to do with image, the remote start working after a few min, but still i think its great

Status
Not open for further replies.