OpenPLi 4.0 IPTV v21 con GStreamer Chat

pulpo

Registered
can this be flashed to a original dm500hd?
if not, where can i find it.or how to convert it to be compatible.
thank in advance.

toysoft

If you want to use this latest version you would need to replace the sim, as now the DM500HD is not really anymore supported by Dream.

If an older version of this image is ok, then there is one that has an older GStreamer (but no Exteplayer), that you can download on internet. I will PM you the link where you can find all these goodies.

TS

tinial

Registered
Hi TS,
I have a dm500hd clone built in PBnigma ssl87 Ferrari sim, can I flash this image?

valentino50

Registered
DO NOT upgrade your DREAMBOX clone with this image, you will end up with trouble. (CA not found error).
This is person didn't mention image FOR SIM jafar only.
just an advert BE AWARE

Last edited:

toysoft

The Japhar Sim is the new Sim for Clones/Original boxes, that still has support (as all other estar,sim2,ferrari are dead).

So yes you can, but your box will need first to be upgraded to the new Japhar Sim.

Hi TS,
I have a dm500hd clone built in PBnigma ssl87 Ferrari sim, can I flash this image?

As posted over and over it's indicated everywhere it's for Japhar Sim. Japhar Team does Japhar Sim images, like estar team for estar sim/boxes, like ferrari team for Ferrari sim/boxes or sim2 for Sim2 sim/boxes...

All over the file it's indicated it's for Japhar Sim... next time read more carefully before flashing an image. You even have on the RAR file the OS upgrade files for the Japhar Sim. Funny you didn't seen such thing.

That image works perfect, but you need the Japhar Sim naturally as it's built and optimized for Japhar Sim Technology.

TS

DO NOT upgrade your DREAMBOX clone with this image, you will end up with trouble. (CA not found error).
This is person didn't mention image FOR SIM jafar only.
just an advert BE AWARE

Last edited: