Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Ultimo Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How do I Install TS Panel??

VU+ Ultimo Chat

Old 28-07-2012, 12:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default How do I Install TS Panel??

I am new to this, how do I install on VU+ Ultimo?, I am trying to install using FTP and it won't log on. I am using File Zila(FZ) on Windows 7 and my VU IP as host add and SFTP (ssh file transfer protocol). Logon is normal. User is the name i use on Network Browse & mountpoints (CIFS hard-disk) and the password. When I click connect on FZ it says open "my [email protected] my VU IP add.........." 22 then it says PASS after that it says authentication failed, critical error and could not connect to server. Where am I going wrong??
Old 28-07-2012, 12:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Board Sponsor

You need to change from SFTP to just FTP (which will also change port from 22 to 21), username= root and password= blank (ie no password), as long as your IP address is right this should then connect fine.

Sat-Shop.co.uk or Lavatronics reseller customer and looking for help with ViX4E2PROJECT?
Contact me on Skype - CLICK HERE to add me!

www.Sat-Shop.co.uk- UK and Europe retail hardware supply and support

PLEASE NOTE DIRECT RETAIL SUPPORT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON SKYPE - DOWNLOADS AND TUTORIALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO ALL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sat-Shop For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (28-07-2012), Nolia (28-07-2012)
Old 28-07-2012, 13:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thats done, I have sent the TS panel file to tmp folder
The Following User Says Thank You to Nolia For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (28-07-2012)
Old 28-07-2012, 13:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolia View Post
thats done, I have sent the TS panel file to tmp folder
now you have to install it by remote button ( manual install ) ( color depend from image that you are using )
Old 28-07-2012, 13:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

black hole
Old 28-07-2012, 13:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,223 Times in 7,619 Posts

Press green the yellow for addons panel then manual install.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (29-07-2012)
Old 28-07-2012, 14:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Board Sponsor

Have found this won't often sometimes correctly on a few different firmware versions just by using the .ipk and manual install option via the menu, if this applies to you then you need to use either telnet to force the install or DCC to install the .ipk file, the other important bit is to give the receiver a full reboot after install (power off, leave a few seconds, power on) and it should be there.

Sat-Shop.co.uk or Lavatronics reseller customer and looking for help with ViX4E2PROJECT?
Contact me on Skype - CLICK HERE to add me!

www.Sat-Shop.co.uk- UK and Europe retail hardware supply and support

PLEASE NOTE DIRECT RETAIL SUPPORT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON SKYPE - DOWNLOADS AND TUTORIALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO ALL
The Following User Says Thank You to Sat-Shop For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (29-07-2012)
Old 28-07-2012, 14:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,223 Times in 7,619 Posts

Think the main issue is installing over older versions

However if you do have a install issue then this is the telnet command to use after transfering the ipk to the tmp folder

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.1_mipsel.ipk

The above obviously works for the latest version if your using a older version just change the version number in the command or use *

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (29-07-2012), prekon (28-07-2012)
Old 28-07-2012, 15:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

If you have an older version, you can just do an update it, as shown in the picture.
If there is no plug-in vehicle, http://narod.ru/disk/58166119001.c7f...206.1.rar.html then take away and on the way usr/lib/enigma2/python/plygins / exstensions - zakinte sdelalyte here and reboot. And you have the menu will plug the TC.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prekon For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (29-07-2012), Ferret (28-07-2012)
Old 28-07-2012, 19:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,670 Times in 1,365 Posts

TS panel uninstall itself if u click uninstaller (inside TS panel) > uninstall package > from list choose enigma2-TS panel to uninstall it , then it is done & restart ur e2 , u will not find it anymore , so u can install after that any version u like by diff ways but i would prefer via telnet
The Following User Says Thank You to fankoosh For This Useful Post:
buio2005 (29-07-2012)