Advice on 920HD

dorinv

Registered
all the best with your receiver.
VU+Ultimo 4K is called best receiver in the world and...... it is
Yeah. It may be. So as soon as I will have 500euros to spend on it, probably I will try it and reply to you here :)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

dorinv

Registered
Does someone here know, why I can see good signal from a TP but when I scan it there is nothing?

I know for sure that on that specific feed TP there is currently live broadcast

Thanks
MD

dorinv

Registered
Does someone here know, why I can see good signal from a TP but when I scan it there is nothing?

I know for sure that on that specific feed TP there is currently live broadcast

Thanks
MD

Found the problem. Images... Because of the image I was using on dm920, I was able to tune to a specific TP, but unable to actually scan and see the channels.

Regards
Md

Bleur

Registered
Hi. Is it any chance to find working sherlock or merlin info plugin on dm900/dm920? It's only one more plugin I really need for daily use.

zeros

Registered
After some testing, I can confidently say that this is the best tuner in the world at the moment.

dorinv

Registered
After some testing, I can confidently say that this is the best tuner in the world at the moment.
Hi zeros.
What makes you say that?
What image you use that you are so impressed?
What kind of stuff you actually did on your 920 setup that performed so we'll compared to other toys on the market?

Thanks
I am also dm920 user, but everybody around me are vu lovers(DM Haters).

:)

zeros

Registered
Hi,
I'm using 1) original image together with the Gemini 3.3. 2) develop-dm7020hd-08.02.2018-TEST my homebuild PLi. 3) I have tried also NewNigma2 4) friends say that the openatv works very well. I myself have not tried it yet.

kubi

Registered
Hi, zeros! This screenshot OE2.5? On OpenPli there are problems with triple-tuner tuning?

zeros

Registered
If you mean triple tuner, what is in my opinion the only possible choice nowerdays, I would suggest Si2169D. It is Triple Multi Stream tuner DVB-S2X, a little more expensive, but can do more. As regards sensitivity all of this is fine here for both types of the Tuners. The quality of the picture is far better than with my dm7020hd, and I think that this is related to the possibility to use the 1080p instead of 1080i (I do not have UHD TV). OpenPli - there are no problems with triple-tuner tuning, some of the problems exist, but they will be resolved (hopefully).