Discussion Teledunet script and bouquet file - only discussion - no files

fankoosh

Super Moderator
script stopped updating new id0 , now it gives u a blank id0 but funny thing is that chs is working with id0=0 ?? ( imean szudena list) :)

frank087234

Registered
maybe the site owner got too much boring from finding a solution to stop hacking his system from a daily script , thats why he decided to leave all thing blank :D
what's the problem with site owner? I thought most channels are free on his website!!

kiwiz

Registered
ok guyus please you make all os confuss. can anyone put a new teledunet script and tn stream in user bouquet the old on is ok but few aint working

Last edited:

kiwiz

Registered
szudena i was thinking is there a way of having picons like on tsonline mod where you can se picon of the channel example rotana aflam you se next to it rotana aflam picon and so on it would be cool.

i have all picons on my usb but they aint showing i dont know why.

if i ftp will it show if so how ftp to

testi

Super VIP
this only works on oe-a images -

you need correct service reference for all channels and epg from epg downloader or sat ... I won`t do that - if you have such amount of free time feel free to make list with all service refernces :)

bsnake

Registered
1. edit in /etc/enigma2 the file bouquet.tv
and paste this line
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.teledunet.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

2. copy the userbouquet.teledunet.tv file to etc/enigma2

3. restart enigma

THANKYOU.

valentino50

Registered
Hi to all..I've noticed that this latest version of TSonlineTvMOD takes long time to load channels display..did anyone notice pls report

kiwiz

Registered
sorry guys seems this is the right thread to dicuss.

im having poroblem with tsonlinemod when i open it it loads for 10-15 sec . and i am unable to update the channel list and the plugin

kiwiz

Registered
when do we have new bouquet or will the last bouguet work when teledunet site is up again