[Arabic Plugins] Arabic Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

testi

Super VIP
first check webpage for teledunet - this is down very often last few days.

If something crashes , attach the crashlog - I don`t have that kind of receiver.

For layout you have to make some suggestions as I don`t speak a single arabic word :)

frank087234

Registered
testi
thanks

shahid only displays "shows", NOT "series", so need to be fixed to include both
PM to explain...

fankoosh

Super Moderator
@testi :) , thanx for ur nice plugin , i updated the 1.3v with your latest fix & i can notice both shahid & teledunet is working ok , shahid may has a problem with some files(from server) or ?!
but most of files i checked r working , also after ur permission , i built the new ipk to make it easy for everyone , v1.4 & it works ok with shahid & teledunet , thanx again for ur support ( that reminde me with ur nstreamplugin ;)),

Last edited:

frank087234

Registered
@testi :) , thanx for ur nice plugin , i updated the 1.3v with your latest fix & i can notice both shahid & teledunet is working ok , shahid may has a problem with some files(from server) or ?!
but most of files i checked r working , also after ur permission , i built the new ipk to make it easy for everyone , v1.4 & it works ok with shahid & teledunet , thanx again for ur support ( that reminde me with ur nstreamplugin ;)),

fankoosh, does shahid now include series??
after testing, no obvious change mate!!!!

Last edited:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
i dont know what point u r looking for , but when i open shahid list i can play most of files , i just repacked latest fix (.pyo) posted earlier by testi in one .ipk files & thats it

Last edited:

frank087234

Registered
i dont know what point u r looking for , but when i open shahid list i can play most of files , i just repacked latest fix (.pyo) posted earlier by testi in one .ipk files & thats it

Shahidnet contains "shows" and "Series". So far in this plugin only "Shows" appear in plugin but no series
This line need to be added somehow urlCh = 'http://shahid.mbc.net/ar/series-browser~-param-.channels-' + chID[0] + '.html'
so "series" can appear in the shahid plugin

testi

Super VIP
Code:
This line need to be added somehow urlCh = 'http://shahid.mbc.net/ar/series-browser~-param-.channels-' + chID[0] + '.html'

you are wrong :)

I simply did not check for series in resulting webpage ... or better said I removed these results on purpose :)

frank087234

Registered
Code:

you are wrong :)

I simply did not check for series in resulting webpage ... or better said I removed these results on purpose :)

but this line above showed the series -more important than shows!!! (temporary fix :rolleyes:)
just testing, waiting for your final fix :)
Also testi, there is no point making right, and left buttons make fastforward and rewind on LIVE teledunt channels
better if make them for channel change..
cheers

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
Would be more intelligent doing something usefull beside using one click python decompilers :)
e.g. adding some new stuff

kiwiz

Registered
sorry, but all arabic channels gone from telenut all i can se is jsc sport 1 to 10 witch working 100% and well done for that watched a game on jsc 9.

please bring arabic channels back buddy . shahid seems to work fine in some files and some just ccrashing

PAPASCAR

Registered
The best Arabic tv plugin

Hello and thank you to all the guys who provide us with the best alternative to purchasing an Arabic tv box whre you must also purchase a new license every year.
I have acidently discovered Arabic Entertainment by chance and I must say it is the best Arabic tv plugin around in the world but like all the most plugins with Arabic tv some things just dont work like shahid, arabic channels crashing and teledunet not working but I will keep it on my box because we may have to get rid of our sat antennas here in Berlin.When arabic plugins work it really is is a blessing and quality is super.
I would like to say that in the future you could have thumbnails instead of a list and somehow make it possible to place channels in the order which we prefer also why dont you guys make use of the whole tv screen instead of using 2/3 of the screen? I dont like the little tv screen on the other third of the screen, pity you all do that but again I do thank you all again

Last edited:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
sorry, but all arabic channels gone from telenut all i can se is jsc sport 1 to 10 witch working 100% and well done for that watched a game on jsc 9.

please bring arabic channels back buddy . shahid seems to work fine in some files and some just ccrashing

not at all . installed latest 1.4 & on 3 diff images & teldunet works (.pyo fix by testi) & grapping the whole list of chs from A- J , maybe u need to uninstall any old version & install fresh new 1.4

frank087234

Registered

Yeah, shahid got problems, incomplete listing (No series!!!)
Tesi will fix after xmas

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Hello and thank you to all the guys who provide us with the best alternative to purchasing an Arabic tv box whre you must also purchase a new license every year.
I have acidently discovered Arabic Entertainment by chance and I must say it is the best Arabic tv plugin around in the world but like all the most plugins with Arabic tv some things just dont work like shahid, arabic channels crashing and teledunet not working but I will keep it on my box because we may have to get rid of our sat antennas here in Berlin.When arabic plugins work it really is is a blessing and quality is super.
I would like to say that in the future you could have thumbnails instead of a list and somehow make it possible to place channels in the order which we prefer also why dont you guys make use of the whole tv screen instead of using 2/3 of the screen? I dont like the little tv screen on the other third of the screen, pity you all do that but again I do thank you all again

or maybe u need to uninstall any old version & install latest fix by testi & repacked in new .ipk (v1.4) check my post here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=262444&page=4

Status
Not open for further replies.