Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > C-Band Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Size of dish to receive C band

C-Band Chat

Old 07-06-2018, 17:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by antrabe View Post
Im thinking to buy 1,8m motorished dish to get band c but i doubt i have my dreambox 7080 could play mpeg4 ?

I found that most of c band channels are mpeg4
sure, dream box 7080 can play mpeg4
Old 17-07-2018, 09:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug/CCCam/T-Rex & Dragon CAM user)

Thanked 53,738 Times in 8,363 Posts

I get C-Band from 40E, 20E, 10E, 5E, 5W & 11W on my Technomate TM7102 (Quite old receiver)

So I dont know why you think most C-Band channels are MPEG4, sure most are DVB-S2 these days, but the same applies to Ku-Band.

So no SPECIAL/DIFFERENT receiver required for C-Band at all.

Technomate TM-1 0.1db LNB Ku-Band, DMS International BSC421 13K LNBF C-Band, TechnomateTM-7102HD-T2 Super (Ku-Band/C-Band) & [email protected] HD50 (Ku-Band/C-Band), GM60 LED Projector. 53E-30W Ku-Band 53E-15W C-Band 2 x Triax TD110 Motorised Dishes NW UK, Sky UK Basic+Sports Sub. Fausto v1.45 & vplug server. T-Rex & Diablo CAMs. Ku-Band except when stated otherwise: 53E, 52.5E, 52E, 51.5E, 50E, 46E, 45.1E, 42E, 40E(C), 39E, 36E, 33.1E, 31.5E, 30.8E, 28.2E, 26E, 23.5E, 21.6E, 20E(C), 19.2E, 16E, 13E, 10E(Ku/C), 9E, 7E, 5E(C), 4.8E, 3.1E, 1.9E, 0.8W, 1W, 3W, 4W, 5W(Ku/C), 7.3W, 8W, 11W(Ku/C), 12.5W, 14W, 15W, 20W, 22W, 24.5W, 27.5W & 30W.

Check out Myth Of Unity, The Group has performed with the likes of Labrinth, Wretch 32, and Katy B. Released there first Official single in August 2016 as featured on BBC Introducing in Lancashire. For regular gig news and info check them on twitter, facebook or homepage:
The Following User Says Thank You to empb For This Useful Post:
EbenDer (29-07-2018)
Old 30-07-2018, 22:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Im near to buy a 1,8 m dish which could be the best lnb if its possible twin band c/ku

Thanks
Old 31-07-2018, 15:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

I give you a free advice

do not buy twin band c/ku (combo)
because you waste the money/time/angry
( yo te digo que no vale/ no merece la pena )

suerte y un sal U2
Old 31-07-2018, 15:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ok gracias for the info as i was thinking single lnb could be better i think not need to move so much the dish most of the satellites
28,2e and 43w or nss 47.5w
Old 02-08-2018, 02:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You will need a 10 foot if you want to pick up DVB-S2 feeds a 1.8 will not cut it.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Maybe feeds in c band is imposdible in my location south of spain but i m not interested in feeds for me are ok feeds in ku band

If with 1.5m is enough for regular c band and free uk in 28,2 also would be ok.

I Will get one 1.5m to test.