HD270CN - Hotbird and Astra / How to open Channels

vdlattre

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I am new in this forum and in using my new acquired HD270CN receiver.
I was wondering someone can help me in solving an issue.
I had my receiver working nicely until some months ago. I was able to watch all Hotbird 13e and Astra 19e paid channels (mostly Canalsat and Canal+ bouquets/TPS).
Suddenly It stopped working, NO access any more to paid channels. In the meantime I downloaded the latest available file from "my Cavern" site and have installed it, as recommended by my receiver supplier. Unfortunately still no access to paid channels like TF1 or France 2.

Is there some else I can do or shall do ?
Is it a setup problem or an Internet problem or access to a Server ?
Do I have to download another file and install it ?
Is it something to do with KEY and softcam ?

I have been looking at the forum but didn't find something useful for me as I am not an expert.

I really thank in advance the person who can help me solving this issue and make me happy again watching my favourite channels.

mdt

VIP
Hi Everyone,

I am new in this forum and in using my new acquired HD270CN receiver.
I was wondering someone can help me in solving an issue.
I had my receiver working nicely until some months ago. I was able to watch all Hotbird 13e and Astra 19e paid channels (mostly Canalsat and Canal+ bouquets/TPS).
Suddenly It stopped working, NO access any more to paid channels. In the meantime I downloaded the latest available file from "my Cavern" site and have installed it, as recommended by my receiver supplier. Unfortunately still no access to paid channels like TF1 or France 2.

Is there some else I can do or shall do ?
Is it a setup problem or an Internet problem or access to a Server ?
Do I have to download another file and install it ?
Is it something to do with KEY and softcam ?

I have been looking at the forum but didn't find something useful for me as I am not an expert.

I really thank in advance the person who can help me solving this issue and make me happy again watching my favourite channels.

these stb,s run a free server which is awfull and on/off all the time. if you have a motorised dish you can get TF1/m6.w9 suisse on 9east and fr2/fr3/fr.0/tmc ect on 5 west all fta. i know its not what you want to hear but id get a different stb like a spiderbox 6000hd or a technomate maybe that opens [email protected] via emulator/softcam. regards mdt

vdlattre

Registered
Thanks very much for your advises...
I installed the latest firmware HD270CN_F616.UAD and switch from auto network to manual setup.
And by miracle it works again !!!!
But still I noticed some differences :
1. Some channels take quite long time to open - up to 10sec sometimes
2. When channel is open, there are some short cuts (1 to 3 seconds), like connections delay.

Questions : Are these differences familiar to everyone with HD270CN ?
Is there any settings or fine tuning I am missing ?
Is these connections issues related to signal quality or power of my dish ?

Thanks in advance for your inputs