Amazon kindle fire HD 7” stuck on fastboot

abbs2002

Registered
Hi, I’m having trouble with Amazon kindle fire HD 7”, this tablet came to me as it is stuck on fastboot mode, I have tried all sorts of application to get it out of fastboot mode with no luck, when the tablet turn off and back on it briefly shows kindle fire logo then goes into fastboot mode, any ideas please.

abbs

manic01

Super VIP
Couple of options

Make sure your device is disconnected from any power source.
Press in the power switch and hold it there for 20 seconds.
The screen should turn off, once the screen is fully turned off press the power button in for 2 seconds and release. The device will turn back on and you will see the Kindle Fire loading screen.

Or

in order to remove the fast boot from the kindle,

i) press and hold the power button for 20 sec
2)plug the charger on to the kindle
3)when the kindle shows the words kindle fire, press and hold the down volume button.

Or
Hold the power button for 20 seconds, should not be on charging mode) disconnect before you try this. It should shut off, then hold the power button for 2 seconds should turn on to home screen.

abbs2002

Registered
Couple of options

Make sure your device is disconnected from any power source.
Press in the power switch and hold it there for 20 seconds.
The screen should turn off, once the screen is fully turned off press the power button in for 2 seconds and release. The device will turn back on and you will see the Kindle Fire loading screen.

Or

in order to remove the fast boot from the kindle,

i) press and hold the power button for 20 sec
2)plug the charger on to the kindle
3)when the kindle shows the words kindle fire, press and hold the down volume button.

Or
Hold the power button for 20 seconds, should not be on charging mode) disconnect before you try this. It should shut off, then hold the power button for 2 seconds should turn on to home screen.

Hi, Thank you for your response I have tried those ideas with no success. Whatever I do with the device it goes straight to fastboot when turned on.

capsmvp

Registered
I wonder if taking the battery out and putting it back in would reset the device into working. Just thinking out loud.