Slyk 1 HD

chenoui70

Registered
Welcome to Slyk 1 HD (Version 5.232) **last updated 20/01/2018**
slyk1hd.png

v5-epg.jpg

You can download all the latest versions of my skins and other goodies via my dropbox folders.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kn6…LMBPj...VNiWaD7Za?dl=0

** change log **
V5.232 A few code amendments in preparation for converting it to 1080 skin.

V5.230 Fixed missing descriptions for channel select settings and a couple of other setting pages.

V5.229 Minor update - Changed the font reference for infobar single epg. Also added in colours for LCD.

v5.228 Re-added back in 0-60 secs on timeshift bar

v5.227 Fixed Crossepg downloader bar position

v5.226 Skinned dsayers custom mix plugin - so if you don't use this particular plugin - no update needed

v5.225 Added in yellow button for clientmode on tuner config. (openvix)
v5.223 Fixed Background overlapping the top of the epg. Oops.

v5.222 Fixed AutoBouquetsMakers/Crossepg downloader bar.

v5.221 Fixed a major bug that could cause an endless bootloop if the option 'show time remaining/elapsed' is changed from anything other than default.

Now what ever option is selected here, the infobar will always show the correct time... started xx mins ago.

v5.220 Major code amend to fix layouts on Vix5 and OpenATV 6.0

Older fixes

Toppicks V2 now available in my folders. Total rewrite so its faster and better source images. (Now also fully working on VIX - honest.)

Compatibility:

This skin will work on the majority of OE Aliiance builds (OpenATV, OpenVix, ItaltSat etc. Not OpenPli) and the majority of modern enigma2 boxes (ZGemmas, XTrends, VUs, Mut@nts, dreambox 800se, Edisions etc.)

Installing the skin:

Download the IPK file in my skin folder. If for some reason it downloads a zip file. Extract the zip so you just have the IPK file.

FTP the IPK file over to your temp folder. var/volatile/tmp.
(if you do not know how to ftp over to your box, please read my barebones install guide. There is a section in there that covers this)

OpenATV install instructions

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

Menu… setup… Usage & GUI… skin setup

Reboot your box if you are not prompted to.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OpenVix install instructions

Menu > setup > VIX > Ipkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

Menu… setup… System… user interface… skin setup

Reboot your box if you are not prompted to.

Skin Tweaks Available

Some of the most popular skin amend requests have been made available via the editing of my extras.xml file.
(These are optional amends and are not needed for you to use the skin)

Amends now available...

EPG Sky Tabs – see instructions in my Dropbox account. (skins… Slyk 1 HD Version 5 – Skin Extras – epg-tabs)
QuickEPG infobar (< > buttons set as single epg ) – various options to show/hide programme description, coloured buttons, channel/time text)
Secondinfobar (OK twice) – options to show/hide icons and ECM data
Show/Hide Picons above Infobar
Channel Select (TV Button) – 3 different layout options for now, next, later information
Movie Planner – Original Enigma Layout or sly planner layout (see Movie Planner mod in my dropbox)
Event View (Info Button) – Show/hide coloured buttons
Default Picon – Option to switch between my Slyk Logo or the proper Sly Logo

All these amends are available by amending the extras.xml file that lives in my skin folder on your box. /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd
(further instructions are included in that file)

Please use xml editor to amend the extras.xml file. 2 good free ones that you can download are XML Wrench or Notepad++.

Mac Users

You can use free Sublime editor or default text editor.

If editing the extras.xml via the default Mac text editor. Make sure you turn off smart quotes in preferences otherwise the edit will include escaped characters and your file will fail.

extras.xml example

If you want to add picons to your infobars.

Change both InfobarPicon2 and SecondInfobarPicon2 to both say 1.

Before
<!-- infobar picons -->
<!-- 1 = Picons -->
<!-- 2 = No Picons (default)-->
<!-- edit both panels -->
<screen name="InfobarPicon" >
<panel name="InfobarPicon2"/>
</screen>
<screen name="SecondInfobarPicon">
<panel name="SecondInfobarPicon2"/>
</screen>

After
<!-- infobar picons -->
<!-- 1 = Picons -->
<!-- 2 = No Picons (default)-->
<!-- edit both panels -->
<screen name="InfobarPicon">
<panel name="InfobarPicon1" />
</screen>
<screen name="SecondInfobarPicon">
<panel name="SecondInfobarPicon1"/>
</screen>

Usage

You are welcome to use my slyk skin in your backup builds as long as you leave my about page and skin.xml details intact. Please also drop me a pm to let me know if you are including it.
You are welcome to include it on any boxes you are selling but my skin is not to be sold separately on ebay by freeloading w@nkers.
If posting my skin on other forums, please link to my dropbox folder as this is always up to date. Do not just upload the IPK file to your forum.
prst10.gif

chenoui70

Registered
Revert back to floating picons above infobar.
Place the relevant skin_user file into etc/enigma2. (this will override my skin). The settings for extras.xml get editted at the top of this skin_user file.
slyk1hd.png

prst10.gif