Teledunet script

testi

Super VIP
I always use notepad++ :)

but we are again on discussing in file thread ... for discussion I made up a new thread.

szudena

Registered
ok :p

GUYS is there a program where i can edit the channel list so i can make it in order. mbc 1 in number 150 other channel on nm 5 its a bit annonying heard of dreamboxedit will it work?>

dreamedit can only handle 180 characters and if the stream link longer as 180 characters dreamedit cuts automatically the rest

use dreamset is better

fankoosh

Super Moderator
i dont uderstand can u explain please its working again because still black screen for me

yes working but the owner of site is using the old previous parameters which is id0=xxxxxxxxx that changes every time & it only plays for each ip that bind to it , means every one has to have his own id0 that works for his ip only , anyway we need a script for this to generate id0 so u can run it & watch chs

szudena

Registered
yes working but the owner of site is using the old previous parameters which is id0=xxxxxxxxx that changes every time & it only plays for each ip that bind to it , means every one has to have his own id0 that works for his ip only , anyway we need a script for this to generate id0 so u can run it & watch chs

thats right but there are also a other problem
i have fix teledunet for arabicentartainment
for me works for testi no
the problem is the page is not reachable for everyone

fankoosh

Super Moderator
thats right but there are also a other problem
i have fix teledunet for arabicentartainment
for me works for testi no
the problem is the page is not reachable for everyone

so is it difficult to create a script for the current situation?

testi

Super VIP
it`s not difficult to make a script fetching required parameters , but it will not work for everyone :)

szudena

Registered
it`s not difficult to make a script fetching required parameters , but it will not work for everyone :)

testi take please the rtmp url only without swfurl and pageurl will work faster
example
Code:
rtmp://178.33.122.201:1935/teledunet?idu=ahmedbh/2m
or
Code:
rtmp://178.33.122.201:1935/teledunet?idu=testi/2m
:)
or other idu name

the URL format works fine and faster on OE-Alliance images for the other must update the lib files like librtmp1 and gst-plugins-bad-rtmp

kiwiz

Registered

its working great mate good bless you and fuck israeli bless gaza.

i know this is not ... but cammon alnusra front call them self mujahedeen killing their own people muslim kills muslim .ISIS rats lol islamic state we dont want you in our land IRAQ go and fight with isreli lol.

art aflam 1 2 not working but does not matter star cinema 1,2 working great so happy with these 2 aflam channels

szudena

Registered
its working great mate good bless you and fuck israeli bless gaza.

i know this is not ... but cammon alnusra front call them self mujahedeen killing their own people muslim kills muslim .ISIS rats lol islamic state we dont want you in our land IRAQ go and fight with isreli lol.

art aflam 1 2 not working but does not matter star cinema 1,2 working great so happy with these 2 aflam channels

we will not discuss about politics in the sat forum

szudena

Registered
@fankoosh

do not know if it works for you, but id0 is returned correctly :)

a very good work
I have to improve a little thing
change \{17\} to * because the id is variable between 12 and 17-digits

Last edited: