08.03.2014 :

HighLive 0.1

- bkssport highlights
- bkssport livestreams
- cricfree livestreams
- cricfree sportchannels
- HDfoot sportchannels
- streamking livestreams
- more stuff will be added when I find some more time :)

stadium live ... here I get all needed stuff like streamer , playpath , token ... but enigma2 crashes on those streams ... this needs more thinking :)
livetvru will be added but needs more time as there are plenty of different hosters

take care first version is for gigablue ONLY, because first i want to see feedback on a box I really have at home

HighLive needs installed python-requests

testi

Super VIP
hmm ... changelog for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)

HighLive 0.1 08.03.2014:
- initial release

HighLive 0.2 16.03.2014:
- streamking fixed : changed regex due to changes on their webpage
- livefootballvideo (highlights) added
- cricfree livestreams : added one more hoster to get some missing events
- python-requests added to depends
- and as I promised removed check for gigablue :)

b.r.
testi

testi

Super VIP
HighLive fixes 05042014 :

- bkssport highlights fixed
- bkssport livestreams fixed
- hdfoot channels live fixed
- streamking live channels fixed

testi

Super VIP
12.04.2014 :

- fixed cricfree ( cloudflare ddos protection bypass )
- changes since v 0.3

Tritus

Registered
Friends this plugin works fine, or better worked fine, also with Azbox + OPenAtv4.0, but after the last week image updates now I got the message:"Some plugins are not available: Extensions/HighLive (No module named mechanize)... I don't know if a fix is needed or I have to wait for HighLive 5.0, anyway I thanks anyone could help to solve this problem.

Happy Easter, Tritus

Tritus

Registered
well, python-mechanize successfully installed, after that I checked for OpenATV daily update by decoder and seen that the python-mechanize was in the list of the upgrades too (fine), now I have two questions:

1)Sometimes audio and video are not syncronized, is there a fixed +/- value to apply to solve that?

2)Watching a channel I don't know how to change it, all buttons bring the deco to crashes, the lone way not crashing is to press the MENU button and go into PLUGIN>HIGHLIVE all the times, maybe I am wrong...

Thanks again for you support.
Tritus

Tritus

Registered
you have to press STOP buttom to return

Thanks testi,that's what I also knew, when I did it the view switch and I keep message: Elenco in caricamento: Attendere....(Loading list: pls wait...) and then the deco crashes... probably there is something corrupted, really I don't know how to do....

testi

Super VIP
attach a log please and provide more info .. e.g on what addition in HighLive and whitch channel ...