Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Tv Guides on Dreambox

Addons & Plugins

Old 27-11-2006, 01:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thenks for this Plugin it now in latest Polar Cpanels

Good worke
Pattyren (28-11-2006), Rocknroll (27-11-2006)
Old 28-11-2006, 01:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How can i add other channel in this great plugin?
Old 28-11-2006, 02:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 26,928 Times in 3,790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoolSpan View Post
How can i add other channel in this great plugin?
You can't really add any channels. You can only read what is available on our server. That was the point of this, to provide rss feeds for this plugin which aren't really used for this purpose. They are usually short previews of original content that lead you to full version.
Like in these examples:
http://www.sat-universe.com/forum245...orld-news.html
http://www.sat-universe.com/forum284...orts-news.html

But you can suggest what you would like added and we can try providing it if it is possible, but to be honest I am not too keen on fulfilling requests, as there would be too many I imagine. But we could make a feed for individual channels which aren't listed already. Like MBC2 and MBC4 will probably go there first. They are fta and have good programming and most importantly they have listings on their site which we can use as a source.
Old 28-11-2006, 17:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknroll View Post
You can't really add any channels. You can only read what is available on our server. That was the point of this, to provide rss feeds for this plugin which aren't really used for this purpose. They are usually short previews of original content that lead you to full version.
Like in these examples:
http://www.sat-universe.com/forum245...orld-news.html
http://www.sat-universe.com/forum284...orts-news.html

But you can suggest what you would like added and we can try providing it if it is possible, but to be honest I am not too keen on fulfilling requests, as there would be too many I imagine. But we could make a feed for individual channels which aren't listed already. Like MBC2 and MBC4 will probably go there first. They are fta and have good programming and most importantly they have listings on their site which we can use as a source.

Okay Thanx m8
is becures i like to have this on it to not that im seeing that
Code:
http://www.ultimatetvguide.com
Old 28-11-2006, 17:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Okay Thanx m8
is becures i like to have this on it to not that im seeing that
Code:
http://www.ultimatetvguide.com
Yes I intended to add ppv guides anyway, but first in line is Spanish tv guide.
Old 28-11-2006, 17:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknroll View Post
Yes I intended to add ppv guides anyway, but first in line is Spanish tv guide.
mmm more like the xxx channels i like to have
Old 28-11-2006, 19:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
mmm more like the xxx channels i like to have
Oh that
Some of xxx channels are already included in providers they belong to. I can't really tell much from movie titles in case of xxx channels
We have no intention of adding any special feed for xxx channels, at least not for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
MrCoolSpan (28-11-2006)
Old 29-11-2006, 18:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ok Spain guide is completed, here is an update.
Gemini tarball and plain zip.
Again you can just overwrite feeds.xml file in /var/tuxbox/config/feeds.xml to get a new feed with Spanish tv guide.
Attached Files
File Type: bz2 rss_tv_guides.tar.bz2 (23.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: zip rss_tv_guides.zip (24.2 KB, 59 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
jezekilj (15-12-2007), maximo (29-11-2006), Pattyren (29-11-2006), Polar Bear (03-12-2006)
Old 29-11-2006, 19:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,248 Times in 176 Posts

that is ace thank you Rocknroll

Nisciun è 'nato mp'arato
Old 29-11-2006, 19:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Very Nice Welldone m8