Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Freesat V8 Golden combo testing

Satellite Equipment

Old 29-01-2017, 10:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,009 Times in 432 Posts

Freesat V 7 HD for less than £20 del does auto update on Tandberg also.
Confirmed on another forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
utdman (03-02-2017)
Old 04-02-2017, 16:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

All 3pm EPL matches clearing this afternoon on 7e & 10e muxx
The Following User Says Thank You to utdman For This Useful Post:
manic01 (05-02-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2017, 23:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Which firmware are you using William? As I mentioned above I reverted to 483 because I had no audio on most channels with 499.
Old 05-02-2017, 00:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,638 Times in 430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francescone View Post
Which firmware are you using William? As I mentioned above I reverted to 483 because I had no audio on most channels with 499.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...post2036745604
Old 09-02-2017, 18:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9000plus View Post
Web site replies "Invalid thread specified".... Could you please fix this? Thanks.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I had the same problem on the V8 super.
with v500 firmware no audio on many channels.
They seem to have fixed it with the latest release though V504.
It however seems to lock the box up on iptv streaming.
Old 11-02-2017, 16:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

All EPL feeds clearing on 7e & 10e today
The Following User Says Thank You to utdman For This Useful Post:
Gammal Gubbe (13-02-2017)