Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > HDTV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Mutant HD51 4K UHD H.265 HEVC ???

HDTV Chat

Old 10-09-2016, 10:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Mutant HD51 4K UHD H.265 HEVC ???

Hi

Anyone tested this receiver Mutant HD51 4K UHD H.265 HEVC DVB Linux Enigma2 Digital Receiver ?
199£

Recommend ?
Old 15-09-2016, 10:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hmm.. guess this one is too new then.
4k receiver from mutant and nice price.
Any better at that price ?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2016, 14:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Anyone tested it now ?
Old 21-12-2016, 08:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

sorry for my poor english...

arrived on my table yesterday.
two tuners (dvb.s2 and dvb.t2/c).
low cost, minimal user panel interface (no lcd).
easy to load openpli 4 nightly build via FAT32 usb pen.
very fast on boot and enigma2 load.
video output configurable for all tv hdmi resolutions up to 3840x2560 (not 4k, really tv ultraHD, using 4k logo, but 4k is cinematographic 4096×2160).
no troubles scanning terrestrial channels (more channels than nearest tv ...).
fast channel change. very nice view of Ultra hd test channels on hot.bird.13E. no blocks or "wait me" cursor at all.
mounted 4TB 3.5" hdu (all necessary space available into case).
instant recording of channel at 3840x2560 in .ts format.
i'm not able to do timeshift (all trials take about 30 minutes in the middle of the night...).
mkv h265 encoded files at 3840x2560 resolution aren't directly playables (due to unavailability of software decoding).

that's all folks! (for now ...)
Old 20-01-2017, 14:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I just got mine receiver now..
It's fast..
i'm using vix image wich i dont like, sat channel scanning dont work so good.. channels often get Tuning Failed. added iptv and it works very very good..
Now i'm going to test openatv image and openpli image as vix is too bad for me and my use.. when i try to scan terrestrial channels the box crashes de lux. .
Any dual boot for this ?
Old 20-01-2017, 14:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

use open pli
Old 20-01-2017, 20:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ahhh.. OpenPli worked like a charm..
dualboot next if it works for this box
Old 22-03-2017, 13:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,

I use this box, very good indeed.. I find it rapid compared to a lot of receivers and I'm using ViX4E2PROECT, simple to use and looks great!

Highly rate the receiver indeed and a great price for £199 with 2 tuners.. got an internal 2.5 HDD in mine too

Miss Peanut
Old 13-04-2017, 16:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

salut le team,sauriez-vous me guider afin de flacher mon [email protected] hd51 en openvix ou openatv car rien ne passe !!!!
je suis en openpli et je voudrais changer mais !!!!!

merci

a+

Hello the team, I would like to flatter my HD51 with the openvix, but nothing happens, I am under openpli, nor even the openatv 6
Before I had seen + no problem !!
I must proceed in the same way as the saw or it is different?

thanks in advance

A +

(traduction google)

Last edited by azerty9200; 13-04-2017 at 16:13..
The Following User Says Thank You to azerty9200 For This Useful Post:
midea1381 (22-04-2017)