Which GPU to buy to search BISS keys in TABLE V1

qinqin

Registered
I hava downloaded B8hxFFh V1 table on SSD to find keys which are MPEG-4.
Now I want to know which GPU card should I choose.
Please show your GPU card and time finding a key, so I can know which card to buy and the influence of each card.
Thank you in adcance!

Maybe I should buy a 3T HDD and use B8hxFFh V2 to find keys?
Which fast?

kebien

Registered
The higher the cuda cores,the fastest it finds the keys.
Check what card has the highest number you can afford,plus you will need to know if your PC is ready for that card.
GTX 970 is fast and cheap,but if you can afford there are more options

gcchn

Donating Member
gtx 970 1660 core,
2 ssd 500 gb in raid mode 0, sequential reading: 1 gb per second approx
average time to find keys,: 3 to 5 minutes.
:thum:

qinqin

Registered
The higher the cuda cores,the fastest it finds the keys.
Check what card has the highest number you can afford,plus you will need to know if your PC is ready for that card.
GTX 970 is fast and cheap,but if you can afford there are more options

OK, I will care cuda cores to choose the GPU card. And what's the time when using V1 table on SSD with GTX 970?

qinqin

Registered
gtx 970 1660 core,
2 ssd 500 gb in raid mode 0, sequential reading: 1 gb per second approx
average time to find keys,: 3 to 5 minutes.
:thum:

NVME SSD ?
3 to 5 m on V1 table ?
If so, I will choose this project.

orangebirds

Any NVIDIA graphic card with CUDA will do
I have NVIDIA GeForce 740M from my laptop, it's decent, but SSD is the more of the focus since it reads hundreds of GBs table way faster than HDD and thus make search faster in V1 table

qinqin

Registered
they are not nvme, they are simple ssd.:thum:

Any NVIDIA graphic card with CUDA will do
I have NVIDIA GeForce 740M from my laptop, it's decent, but SSD is the more of the focus since it reads hundreds of GBs table way faster than HDD and thus make search faster in V1 table

I tested GTX 1050TI with V1 table on HDD (other PC). It takes more than 30 minutes. It's TOO SLOW.
So I want to know if V1 table on SSD and how long will it take.
If no more than 10 minutes, it' OK.

C0der

Registered
Yes, V2 have lower success rate so far. To change that, we should should restart making more rbc2.

gcchn

Donating Member
then: take 2 ssd normal at least 500 gb each, single read speed ssd around 500 mb per second, download the drives for your motherboard, configure them in raid 0, it will result 'a disk of about 1 tb, where you can put the file rbt 00h, ffh and 00h0300h, with doubled speed: 1gb per second, I fortunately in my hp z420 I found a program that does everything automatically, otherwise you have to configure everything manually and it becomes a bit complicated for a novice ....:thum:

qinqin

Registered
then: take 2 ssd normal at least 500 gb each, single read speed ssd around 500 mb per second, download the drives for your motherboard, configure them in raid 0, it will result 'a disk of about 1 tb, where you can put the file rbt 00h, ffh and 00h0300h, with doubled speed: 1gb per second, I fortunately in my hp z420 I found a program that does everything automatically, otherwise you have to configure everything manually and it becomes a bit complicated for a novice ....:thum:

mmm...two 500 GB SSD with raid 0 is a good idea. It can improve reading speed.
Thanks... :thum::thum::thum:

Sunrise999

Registered
I thought was the cpu did the lookup here is a test I made with V1 table from colabri site.Amd 3850 apu 2.90 ghz wd drive internal 45 min. Ryzen 7 1700x 3.40 ghxz usb seagate drive 20 min. For sure ssd is the fastest when loading large tables is a good idea to use extra cooling tested here 9 degrees celcuis difference in temp.

kebien

Registered
GTX970 finds keys in 5 minutes,with program and tables in USB SSD.
I just hook it up when I need it.

Sunrise999

Registered
kebien with a 1080ti and samsung ssd about 3 minutes here my thought was cpu does the cw lookup for sure I may be wrong. The ryxzen only has a 1040 gpu and hardly any cores was just for 4K video. Last time we meet many years ago on sirius site.

dmr0x

Registered
the hard work was done years ago, fuk me its been 7 years since Colibri released the tools.

If i had used my gpu's to mine bitcoin instead of generating chains i would be a millionaire. :eek:

To search cw's now in the rbt table only requires an old gpu. pointless spending $$$. Get an old gtx 480, it will find cw's in around 2-4 minutes on an sata SSD. Fuk me SSD's are cheap as chips theses days, if i had bought bitcoin instead of SSD's back in 2012 i would be a billionaire :eek::p

Last edited:

iq180

Registered
GTX970 finds keys in 5 minutes,with program and tables in USB SSD.
I just hook it up when I need it.

GTX970 is a great card,1660 CUDA cores, I have 2 of them with SLI for 2 X the cores = 2 X the speed, I only use it for Powervu, I have never tried to do BISS with my setup and I have no idea where to start.